CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: HIDE AND SEEK

"Are you wearing my hoodie?" Mercury asks as I sit on the bar stool in his kitchen.

"Yeah." I say pulling on the strings.

"Obsessed." He lowly sings as he puts dishes away.

"I am not! It was the first thing I saw and you're the one who gave it to me."

"To spite your dusty ass boyfriend."

"So do you want it back?"

"No."

"Why?" I rest my chin on my hand and watch as mercury frantically cleans the kitchen.

"None of your business, Why."scrubbing hard on the counter, his voice begins to sound more irritated.

"Is it because I look sexy in it?" I joke.

"Shut up Lyric."

I climb from off of the bar stool and slowly approach him. He purposely ignores me, scrubbing harder on the counters as I get closer.

A giant grin is stretched across my face as I stop right behind him. "But I want you to answer my question." I pout, teasingly throwing my arms around his waist.

His body shakes as he scrubs impossiblely harder on the counter. I'm surprised it hasn't crumbled with the amount of force mercury was using.

I stifle a laugh as I slide my hands under his shirt. He sucks in a breath, stopping his scrubbing.

"Answer my question." I say gliding my hands up.

I can feel everything.

His hard six pack.

Yes I counted.

"Y-yes." He stutters a little irritated.

"Damn, thought it would be harder to crack you." I remove my hands, immediately missing his touch.

Mercury throws the sponge He was using down in the counter.

Jeez that counters been through a lot.

"Is this what we are doing now?" He asks seeming awfully pissed. I raise my eyebrow in confusion. "Fine!"

A squeal escapes my mouth as he effortlessly picks me up bridal style. He walks out of kitchen and into living room. I dig my head into the crook of his neck.

The cold air hits me as he swings the front door open.

"Wait.." I start as I pull my head from his neck.

He gently sets me on the ground and grabs the handle off the door. "Mercury is you close that door I will k-"

my sentence is cut off by the slam of the door. "Go home, I'll be there in a while." He says through the door.

"You don't tell me what to do." I mutter to myself. "Fine! Be a dick house then!" I scream at the top of my lungs, getting some strangers attention.

Innocently, I wave at them with my best fake smile.

I'm going to kill him.

My feet guide me to the back of his house, where a little patio is present. There is a lawn chair and a big glass door, covered by curtains, that leads into his living room. By the chair are a pair of converse.

I tug onto the glass door and it easily slides open.

This guy...

I sneakily peak through the crack of the glass door.