Part 13

Next day they decided to go to visit the Anse Georgette beach. Visiting it needed a special permission, nothing he can't get with little extra money. It's a beautiful beach, and he wanted Khushi to see it.

Holding her hand, he gently guided her towards his favorite part of the beach. He came here whenever he wanted some alone time. And this place provides the seclusion he seeks. He wouldn't have brought anyone here, or even talked about this place. But with Khushi its different. He wants to share this place with her. He wants to show her everything he enjoys, want to share every favorite place of his with her. He has never felt this way before. And maybe a month back he would have balked away from this feeling, but not now. Now he welcomed the feeling.

"Arnav look at that!"

Her excited voice pulled him out of his thought. He looked at her to see her pointing at the huge rocks piled together.

"I want to climb on that.."

Arnav had to chuckle at that.

Circling his hand around her waist, he rested his palm on her round belly. "Maybe next time. I will join you then.."

Taking out the mat from the bag which he had packed, he splayed it under the shed of a tree.

"Sit here, and relax.." helping her sit down on the mat, he sat beside her. "Is your feet better today?"

Khushi nodded her head. Yesterday's all the walking had made her feet ache and swell. Arnav's massage was able to chase away all the ache.

Shifting near her leg, he pulled her feet on his lap, making her lie back. He started giving her feet a gentle massage.

"Arnav, I said it's fine today.." Khushi protested and tried to pull her feet back.

"I know. But all the walking now wouldn't have been good for your feet. So as I said, relax."

Khushi complied, and in silence they both allowed the serenity of the surrounding to wash over them.

As some moments passed, Khushi asked suddenly.

"I want to know about your past, Arnav I know there is something in your past which made you the man you are today." Khushi looked in his eyes. "Share it with me.." she pleaded.

Arnav stared at Khushi for a long time. Should he? It's a part of his life he has kept well hidden. Even from her. He had never wanted her to know about his past. But now? Is he willing to share his past now? Will knowing about his past help her understand him better? Will she finally start trusting him? He doesn't have answers to all that, but he realized, he is willing to talk about his past with her. Something he hadn't wanted to do before.

"Arnav.."pulling her feet from her lap, she sat in front of him.

Arnav focused on Khushi again. He took her hand in his. "I am willing to talk to you about my past, Khushi ..What do you want to know?"

"Everything.."

Arnav nodded. "Has Shyam told anything about my past to you?"