The Report

Lieutenant Colonel
James toren Vernes
U.S. Army
Nevada, USA.

Agent Archer J Price, Sylvia Belle, Rose Hodge, and Alexa brienes have been successfully recruited into what is left of the United States Army. Although they show immense skills in combat and battlefield practicality, they seem to have trouble learning to follow orders in recent tests. Pvt. Belle, Hodge and, Brienes refuse to properly follow orders without Pvt. Price's say.

As for Pvt. Price, he is nearly the perfect soldier. With the exception of that he never once considers the lives of his fellow squadmates. He in short, is a robot. Price seems to be void of all emotion unless paired with the soldiers previously listed. Although fearless, Pvt. Price also seems to suffer from extreme PTSD. If it weren't for his combat scores, I would never have allowed his acceptance into the US Army.

Pvt. Belle is a perfect example of our desperation for new troops. Under normal circumstances, I would have her discharged for insubordination. Pvt. Belle will follow orders when absolutely necessary, but will do it the exact way you DON'T want it done. In the presence of Pvt. Price, she will preform perfectly. When anyone mentions this, she will threaten them.

They're the perfect team all together. Although is seems like they are all strong leaders, sometimes battling for dominance amongst each other. Excluding Belle to Price.

In conclusion, I am requesting that we monitor these recruits quietly. The SHD has sent us their best, but also their most unstable. Archer and Sylvia will be paired in a squad, Alexa shall be put on scouting missions, and frontline offense. That concludes this report.