The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot

Before Sparrow and I can even think about getting that power grid online we had to make sure we had the gear to do it. My sniper was gonna need new parts.. And soon. On top of that we're low on ammo and Sparrows healing station is broken, so we've been stitching eachother up when needed. But, at least after a long day, we still got our safe house.

"Heya Whisper! I got a plan to turn things around for us!! It's totally full proof! With like... No risk.... The Dark Zone! Someone's been dropping off Shade Tech... Division weapons, armor, gear, the works in there! If we get one of those supply drops, we'll be set!" She says after jumping on my bed. I get up and put a shirt, and my gear on.

"Sparrow... The Dark Zone is full of shit that wants to kill us. It's like the wild fucking west in there.. If we just play things safe... It'll pay off... I have one pistol, and one Military MP5 SMG. We have enough guns and ammunition to wait it out..." I load my guns and sit at a small table in my room.

"Dammit Whiz! We're barely eating over here! And we're fucking secret agents!! We're supposed to THRIVE in these environments!.... Listen... We'll be in and out like it never even happened okay? In and out. I PROMISE!" She crawls over and clasps both of my hands in hers and begs "PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE!!!" She looks up at me with adorable large eyes.

"Fine... BUT IN AND OUT... I don't want us hurt.. From what I hear.. There's an agent in there that's gone rogue. He's turned against all other agents.. We'll set out in nine hours." I say with a sigh. Sparrow jumps up with joy, talking about how we are gonna be able to eat something other than canned fruit. I get up and grab her hand, as I do so she blushes lightly. "PLEASE... Be safe in there... Anything can happen.. Stick to me like glue."

"Whisper... I don't know how far this statement goes.... But this is against the rules... We aren't allowed to care about people... But I'll be safe.. So yeah.. Let's stick together in there.." She kisses my cheek and walks off smiling. I still have a bad feeling about the Dark Zone... But at least we have a home.