Love, Hate, and a Motorcycle

I wake up with dread and sadness. James and Grant would've lived if we hadn't taken them with us. I walk into the livingroom to check on Alexa, only to find she wasn't there. I walk around, looking for her.

  "Alexa! Where are you?"

  "Oh, you're up. Sorry, I was looking for a new shirt and jacket. Luckily for us, it's just my size." She walks out of a room in a cream turtle neck made of wool. "We're getting close to Portland... Once we meet my contacts there... Oh who am I kidding... They're probably dead... All I know was that I had to get to Portland.. I hope the settlement there will give us a chance to stop looking over our shoulders and just relax for a couple of days."

Alexa and I grab our gear and head back out into the snow. She already seems to be back up to full strength. We come across a gas station with a seemingly brand new motorcycle sitting out front.  We draw only our pistols, staying cautious but optimistic. We creep around, doing a perimeter check before walking into the gas stations mini mart.

  "Anyone here?  We're friendly, not looking for any trouble... Just looking to get to Portland if you can lead us in the right direction, man." Alexa yells into the store. We walk around to see if we can at least find anything good. We find some unexpired cans of beans and stuff them in our bags. "I guess no one's home.." Alexa says to herself.

  The hairs on my arms and neck stand up. Following my instincts, I jump to the left, a large, crude ax slices dead air where I was crouched. Alexa and I both turn around to see a giant six and a half foot man in bulletproof armor. But what I saw scared me.

  Across the mans abdomen was a sash of Division Agent watches. There's only two ways to get a Division watch... To be an agent... Or to kill one. And something told me this guy chose the latter.

  "This one is faster than the others... You'll taste really good.. Good food is the one you work for." The man whispers to himself.

  Without hesitation Alexa jumps off the wall behind him and tries to kick him in the back of the head. The man dodges it at lightning speed and grabs Alexa's ankle, crushing it in his hands. You could hear bone snap. Alexa screems in pain before drawing her pistol and shooting him in the face, to no avail. His mask was also bulletproof.

  "I wasn't talking about you, little girl. Stay out of my way. I want the boy." The man throws Alexa out the window and faces me. "Guns won't hurt me boy. Give up. You have nothing but your fists."

  "Oh yeah? Fuck you!" I reach out my hand and Dokkaebi flies into it. I draw my sword, seeing it in its old silver abd white state. The man laughs, and begins to walk over to me with his weapon down.

  "You are very different than your insignificant kind. You're definitely a top agent. I never took you for another warrior like myself. And because of this, I would like to shake your hand. And hope that we may both have a honourable last fight. I have waited for the day I may fight another warrior." We shake hands and bow to eachother. We both draw our weapons ready once more. As we charge eachother, the man screams something I have never heard from someone trying to kill me. "For honor!" He yells into the air as his ax hits my kitana.