The Beginning of the End

I was hands down the least qualified agent out of literally any of us when the virus hit New York. I had just turned twenty-one on the tenth of November and, I just finished my training as a Division sleeper agent. I wasn't living with anyone.. But my mother must be worried sick. I'm part of the second wave of Division agents sent to help take back Manhattan... But god do I wish I knew what I signed up for. As Division Agents we are supposed to uphold the government at all costs and, however we see fit. Well I got flown into what's the Joint Task Force's main hub for information today.. What I saw would make anybody's stomach do a barrel roll. Body bags EVERYWHERE... And they weren't empty... Mothers crying for their dead sons.. Sons crying for their dead mothers.... I picked up so whispers about other Division agents roaming the city and helping where they can. Some even formed groups, or fireteams to help eachother out and be more effective. Well I'm gonna go out there and make a difference too. Rioters... guys with flamethrowers... Inmates from Rikers Island.. Even a fucking private military are all trying to take this city for themselves.. So I got a lot of work to do...

   Agent 174, commencing Wave Two