Highschool Sweetheart

Sylvia let Ash take her room, so for a while I chose to sleep on the sofa but, that's killing me so I was thinging about asking Sylvia about just sharing the room, altough she's probably going to think it means more sex. That woman has been trying to get more ever since our first time together and I don't think it's healthy. Anyways, we have a small operation today to the Dark Zone. We heard about a supply cache with specialised gear sets that give us combat or support enhancements.

I walk into my room and Sylvia puts down a book, sits up, and welcomes me to lay next to her, seeing that I wanted to talk. I lay next to her and hold her. "So Sylvia, I was hoping not to make a huge deal about this... but I was hoping to share the room with you... the sofa is killing my ba-" She cuts me off and hugs me tight

"TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH TO ASK YOU BIG DUMMY! OF COURSE YOU CAN!" Sylvia moves the covers over the both of us and smiles. "How about we unwind... it's been hard to get alone time since the new kid is stuck to you like glue.. I invited her, but I didn't know she'd get in my way so much.." s if it were planned, Ash walks into the room, seeing Sylvia on top of me under the covers.

"Oh shit! by bad you guys! I swear I didn't see any parts! I-I was just wondering where Whiz was! I was hoping we could go out for recon since it's dark out but never mind!" Ash covers her eyes and runs out embarrassed.

"See what I mean dude! She always wants to hang out with you! You're barely even energized enough when you come home for fun time, but you always hang out with her.. so let's have some fun while we still can!" Sylvia says, almost desperately.

"Is that all you think about? For fucks sake, can I just relax you nympho?!?!" I snap, saying something I didn't mean.

"Is that what you think of me? okay.. get some rest babe... it's getting late anyway... I wasn't fully in the mood anyway... you asshole.." she rolls over onto the other side of the bed.

I hold her apologetically. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean that.. After our operation tomorrow, we can have all the fun youwant.. no Ash... no Fey... only us.. Kay?" I nuzzle up next to Sylvia after taking my shirt off. she nods in a sort of happiness and we both fall asleep holding eachother. In the morning I wake up noticing the smell of breakfast and Sylvia not next to me.

"Hey there sleeping beauty! I made us all breakfast so we can all go out on a good meal!" Sylvia smiles and continues to cook in full combat gear on. Ash is sitting at the dining tabl eating quickly and i full combat gear as well.

I start to gear up in the living room. Ash finishes and washes her plate. "Hey, Whiz.. Sir.. I was wondering what my role is in your group.. You seem to be a sniper, Sparrow is obviously a medic... What shall I be?"

I finish gearing up and laugh. "Whatever you want dude. just as long as you're effective in it." I eat my breakfast and we all head out. I thank Sylvia for cooking as we head to the Dark Zone in the bright of day. Once we get in, I mark thesupply drop, we move towards it with lethal efficiency. Ash used her portable shield and a pistol to draw fire and help take out enemies I drop small groups of enemies with my AR and Sylvia keeps us healed an defuses incoming grenades with her own specialized Final Measure gear. We get to the supply cache and clear th area before heading to the extraction point. We clear the extraction point and fire off the flair for extraction.... that's when we see four rogue agents ente our extraction zone. We instantly open fire and are engaged in a firefight. We had one minute and thiry seconds until the bird would arive and weren't gonna be able to clear out the zone in time and I was takn hits fathan Sylvia coul heal them but we were getting desperate. The fourth rogue flanked around and shot Ash in shin and we were out of healing kits. Ash screams, but as we turned the rogue was already dead. My comms open up

"Hey there old friend... looks like you could use the help!" All of a sudden my old highschool friend Steven jumps out a window guns blazing, helping to turn the tide against the rogues. "MR. FURRY TO THE RESCUE!!!" he screams as we win the day and he heals up Ash.

"Holy shit that was awesome dude! I didn't know you would become a Division agent!!" I say as Steven and I fist bump. We were best friends in high school. The bird lands and extracts all of us. Apparently, more Division agents are being put into the second wave. And he's one of them. "Hey man, you should come live with us! You can sleep in the living room!" Steven agrees and nods.

"Hi, I'm Whisper's Girl Friend. Nice to meet you, and welcome to the team!" Sylvia and Steven shake hands and we're all dropped off outside our safe house. When we get inside the sun starts to set. Sylvia makes dinnier for everyone and we all laugh and tell eachother how we all met.

Everyone settles into bed, and Sylvia walks into our room with sexy lingerie. "Alone at last..." She crawls on top of me after turning off the lights. I give her what I promised, making up for our little spat the night before. The night ends with one more member to the team and a happy Sylvia.. Things were looking up for us.