To See Like Me

"As of now the fire is still burning very rapidly in Kyoto. It has only gotten worse and it doesn't seem like it will let up anytime soon unfortunately. We will keep giving updates as the week goes on, and hope the fire dies out."

A man watched the news and he sighed, and stood up. All it takes is one special human, one he is waiting on desperately.

*
The school bell chimed and children started running. There where children crowded in the hallway. Chuuya walked silently in the hallways, with his head held down, swinging his umbrella back and forth. One of the students called him out.

"Oh, it's Chuuya! He's a ghost!" The boy chanted and soon enough all the other children did also. Chuuya looked around sadly at his classmates. He couldn't help he saw things that others couldn't. He wish he could be normal.

Chuuya just shook it off and went inside the classroom. Chuuya walked over to his seat and looked down at the desk that was scribbled with kanji.

Chuuya, get lost! You're spooky! This school is only for people! Go to a school for the ghosts!

Chuuya bit his bottom lip and he slammed his notebooks on the table. Shortly after the sensei walked in.

"Goodmorning class! How about we all start with introducing ourselves? I'm Sensei Hajime, stand up please."

Chuuya stood up and his classmates looked at him confused.

"The only student who can hear me is you. You are a good student!" She smirked, chuckled, and rushed over to Chuuya. "I should reward you!"

"Go away!" Chuuya quickly opened his umbrella out of fear which scared off the other children.

"Oi! What is going on?!" Their actual teacher asked. "Chuuya?"

"Go away..." Chuuya said his voice shaky and tears welling up in his eyes.

"Chuuya what is wrong?"

"Please... please go away..." Chuuya begged.

*

Chuuya was walking home from school and the ghost was following in behind him.

"Hey! Where are you going? Let's go together! Let's go to school and study with me!"

"I don't want to!" Chuuya yelled.

"A student must study!"

"I said to go away!"

The ghost jumped infront of Chuuya. "You're a bad student. You must be punished!"
Chuuya pointed out his umbrella to the ghost. But she grabbed it.

"You must be punished!"

"Go away!" Chuuya said as he tugged on his umbrella. "Go away! Go away!"

A man looked as Chuuya struggled back and forth with the ghost. The raven haired man had an umbrella in his hand he struck it on the ground making the ghost fly up and disappear. Chuuya turned around and he looked at the man with the black hair and violet eyes.

 Chuuya turned around and he looked at the man with the black hair and violet eyes