A Familiar Face In A Crowd Full of People

Oda stood to the side talking to the couple.

"Do not worry. Chuuya is truly the best, he will make sure this house is more than liveable. You'll have no more issues after this."

Chuuya walked around and he sighed. Chuuya saw the ghost of a little boy and he opened his umbrella with a talisman on it. The ghost huddled in the corner and Chuuya sighed.

"It is fine. You will no longer be bothered. If you would like Mr. Sakunosuke will take you down stairs and discuss the lease."

The couple nodded and smiled in thanks and they followed Oda out to talk

The couple nodded and smiled in thanks and they followed Oda out to talk. Chuuya sat down on there couch and he motioned for the ghost to come over. Chuuya held out his hand smiling.

"Would you like candy?"

The ghost nodded and took one.

"Why are you not at peace?"

"My mom. I didn't get to say goodbye to her before I left."

"Mom huh? Mmm, I can help you say goodbye to her. But until then you have to leave this family alone."

"I am sorry. They were just harmless pranks."

Chuuya chuckled. "Well not more pranks, hm?" Chuuya said as he rubbed the boys head.

"Mmm." The boy nodded smiling at Chuuya.

Odasaku watched from the door way smiling at the young ginger.

*

Fyodor watched as the girl was singing on the stage. She went from high octaves to low octaves, and her singing was quiet well. Well enough to pass on to the next stage. The girl stopped singing and the man to side smiled. Ivan. One of Fyodor's colleagues.

"First Judge what did you think?"

"Alice right?"

The young girl nodded.

"It was good. But... Your voice was kinda squeaky. I say no. What do you think Higuichi?"

"I agree. Hun it was just well bland. No. Fyodor?"