Take It Off!

Chuuya was laying in bed emerged in his thoughts. The demon had been acting so strange lately, more caring than usual. Chuuya didn't know how to feel about it but he also knew not to be stupid and fall for his cunning tricks.

"Should I have left him there? Dazai Osamu... The Great Sage, equal of Heaven."

Chuuya sighed and he rolled over and tried to calm his nerves

Chuuya sighed and he rolled over and tried to calm his nerves. He was going to go to sleep but he could feel someone staring at him. When Chuuya opened his eyes he was meet with Dazai, and he was stunned. Dazai was smiling at him lovingly as he was propped up on his hand.

"How did you know that I just took a shower?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I said I'd come when you call me. I didn't expect you to call me to your bed this late at night because you were behaving so haughtily."

"Ha? What are you talking about?" Chuuya sat up suddenly

"Ha? What are you talking about?" Chuuya sat up suddenly. "I didn't call you."

"Yes, you did."

"Well I didn't think you'd come just because I said your name!"

"Wait. I can only come only if you call me while thinking about me. You were thinking about me this whole time. Isn't that right?"

Chuuya knew he had been caught. "I won't anymore. I won't even call you unless it's urgent. I don't want to be a nuisance. You can leave now."

Dazai looked like a hurt and kicked puppy before leaning closer to Chuuya. "No. Why would I? How much are you going to pay me?" Dazai got up and went into his kitchen and Chuuya followed right behind him.

"What are you doing?! Dont! Wait!"

"What's this?"

"Is something there? Is there an evil spirit?"

"Your fridge is empty. Do you not eat?" Dazai said concerned.

Chuuya tsked and pushed Dazai out of the way lightly. And he quickly closed his fridge.

"I normally eat out. It's just me. It's not like I need a lot. There is no need to stock up the fridge when I live alone. As you know, I don't have friends, and I push away my family often, nor do I have a boyfriend."