Revenge At Its Finest

"Take off the damn bracelet Chuuya."

"If I take this off, you won't come even when I call for you." Chuuya admitted. "I won't take it off."

Dazai sighed as he put his arm down

Dazai sighed as he put his arm down. "It can't be helped then. I'll come running like a dog whenever you call for me. Go home."

Dazai turned around and started walking away from Chuuya

Dazai turned around and started walking away from Chuuya. "This is a shitty situation." Dazai said to himself. "I'm a monkey, not a mangey mutt. What happened?" Dazai shivered as he folded his arms. "Damn, this embarrassment is making me even colder."

Chuuya watched as Dazai ran away from the bridge walk way, and Chuuya wrapped himself up more with his scarf. Pitying the demon. "No... I can't afford to let my guard down. I can't be carless." Chuuya nodded to himself before he started walking home.

*

The blood butterflies Dazai sent into the air of Chuuya's blood was still flying around Yokohama, finding hosts to reside in.

"Oh, dig here too." Ace pointed.

"I can't believe we killed her..." Shousaku said.

"Well, we did. So, hurry the hell up and keep digging."

Shousaku looked over at the dead body of the young teenage. She had to be no more than fifteen. She had curly ginger hair and crystal ocean blue eyes. She had freckles dusting over her face, and a petite frame. And she was a beautiful girl, but not anymore. Not after what they did, he thought. He turned back to Ace and gripped his shovel tightly.

"We need to dig more on that side."

One of the small butterflies that had Chuuya's blood flew down slowly and gently, and it landed on the girl's chest and disappeared into her body. The girl opened her eyes and they were red as she leaned her head up, and looked at her surroundings. The girl leaned up and she snapped her bones back into place, she stood up and limped away from where she was laying, and started walking away.

Shousaku looked back over at the bloodied tarp and his eyes widened. "Oi! Where is she?!"

"What?"