Crazy For You

Suddenly the demons disappeared as Dazai struck the ground by Chuuya's feet. Chuuya looked down at Dazai and his eyes started to tear up as he smiled. "Dazai... You're back..."

Dazai stood up and he sighed tiredly as he looked at Chuuya. "So... you called me after all."

Chuuya looked at Dazai in shook

Chuuya looked at Dazai in shook. "You really came."

Dazai smiled as he looked at Chuuya. Chuuya's eyes widened as suddenly Dazai walked towards him and moved him to the side. Dazai hit another demon back away from Chuuya. Dazai then moved in front of Chuuya and got rid of two more that were coming for the petite ginger. Dazai looked at Chuuya, and then both of them looked at the black demons floating in the air. Dazai looked down at the blood on the grass from Chuuya. Dazai used his powers, and he lifted the blood off of the ground; he turned the blood into butterflies, and he sent them off into the sky; sending the demons away.

"Wow... I can't believe you did all that. Amazing."

"Thanks to me being amazing, you didn't die." Dazai said cockily. Dazai grabbed Chuuya's hand, and he examined it. "I warned you. That your blood is dangerous."

"I was told I had to be in danger for you to come protect me. You came to protect me this time, right? Osamu."

Dazai sighed as he looked at Chuuya. "If you're going to call me, then call me properly by my full name, the Great Sage, the equal of heaven, Dazai Osamu." Dazai blew on Chuuya's hand. And Chuuya was surprised as he watched the cut disappear.

Chuuya looked impressed. "Wow. You're really amazing."

"This is driving me crazy. I really can't restrain myself."

Chuuya looked surprised. "You still want to eat me as food?"

Chuuya furrowed his eyebrows angrily. And he tried to pull his wrist away but Dazai held a firm grip. Chuuya tugged again, and he suddenly loss balance as Dazai pulled him into his chest. Chuuya looked into Dazai's chest nut eyes curiously.

*

*

"Oh, that foolish human being has let out Dazai Osamu again." Fyodor spat angrily. "If the Great Sage eats Sam Jang, he will gain tremendous power." Fyodor started flying in a purple light out of anger.