I'm Here For You

"Let's put everyone in order." Gilbert says as he sits at the bar next to Mori, as Atsushi washes out the glasses. "So Sam Jang comes in below Devil King Dostoyevsky. And below him is Dazai." Mori nods and Gilbert chuckles. "Then Dazai is below me." He said enthusiastically.

"How is the great sage below you?" Mori turned and asked.

"You said Dazai is below Sam Jang. I'm equal to Sam Jang because we'll go out."

Atsushi's eyes widened. "Does he know you'll go out? Better yet does Dazai know? He'll kill you, you know..."

"Not yet. And what Dazai doesn't know won't kill him." Gilbert says.

"What?" Mori yells. "What a load of crap! You stupid piggy!"

"I will make a move on him shortly." Gilbert chuckles before sipping his drink.

*

Fyodor crosses his legs and he sighs. "Did you make up your mind?"

"I have a question."

"Ask away."

"You said if I use Dazai to catch evil spirits, you will be able to become a deity. Does that mean if I continue to do so, I can become what I want to be?"

"What do you want to be?"

Chuuya sighed. "An ordinary person."

"You are Sam Jang. Do you not like being special?"

Chuuya shook his head. "I don't. I don't want to be special... I just want to be Chuuya. That's it."

"Sam Jang... is a human with a special calling to help other people. If you complete your mission, you will cease to be special."

"Can you find out what my mission is?"

"That's yours, not mine. You must find it yourself. I barely have time to do my own work. Now, Now, tell me what you have decided."

"Why are you rushing me? Are you in a hurry to become a deity?"

"I need to become one as soon as I can. Each day it is delayed is another day in pain."

Chuuya understood. "You are burdened with someone who needs saving..."

Fyodor looked up at Chuuya. "You really are a special person. You got it right away." Fyodor snapped his fingers. "Good. You passed."

"You said that when we first met when I was a little boy."

"Right. Nothing has changed since then. Dazai Osamu... you just need to be careful of him. You are the one who set him free from the Marble Mountains. This time, don't make the mistake... of freeing him... from the Geumganggo."

*

The missing dead girl kept alive with Chuuya's blood was limping around town. The girl looked up at Chuuya's office. Oda was sitting in the office on the phone.

"Yes, let's have Kyouka practice that song." Oda chuckled. "Exactly. Right, right. Well, I'll run this package to Chuuya's condo and then head home okay? Yeah I love you guys too. Bye."

Oda closed up the office for the night, and Oda grabbed the package on his way out. Oda was walking the package to Chuuya's condo next door and the dead girl was following behind Oda. Oda unlocked the apartment and he walked inside and down the stairs. The girl followed Oda inside of the apartment, and she looked around while Oda was tidying things up really quick and grabbing a glass of water. She walked into Chuuya's room and Oda cut his hand while he was trying to get the box open. "Fuck! Are you kidding me?!" The girl smelled the blood and she turned around trying to get to Oda. But Dazai grabbed her shoulder and put a talisman on her stopping her movement.

"I see you are a zombie. All kinds of evil spirits are coming around here now. You look quite fresh, but I can tell you've gone through a lot." Dazai said looking at her.

Dazai Osamu.

"He is calling me. Stay right here. I'm off to brag about catching you."

Dazai disappeared and he appeared in front of Chuuya sitting on the bench.

"Why did you call? You're not in danger or anything."

"Keep me company while I have a few drinks."

"You know I am not allowed to drink alcohol. Are you trying to torture me?"

"You said you'd be by my side. I'm scared to be alone, and I'm lonely. I'm also very upset. So I called you to ask for your company. Can I call you at times like this?"

"Of course. I love you, remember?"

Dazai sits next to Chuuya.

"I am getting more used to that everytime you say that."

"Please don't. Reject my love and remove this bracelet for me." Dazai said raising his arm.

"Open this for me." Chuuya demanded as he raised a beer can.

"Sure thing. I love you, remember?"

Dazai takes it and opens the beer, and he gives it back to Chuuya and Chuuya takes a drink of it. Chuuya sighed. "Thank you... for sitting here with me."

Dazai looked at Chuuya and he smiled. "Of course."

To Be Continued...