Call On Me

This is called Geumganggo . If you place this on him, you can keep him tied down by your side. In case he refuses, it will give him pain equivalent of his heart being torn to shreds.

Chuuya sighed as he thought about what Fyodor told him concerning the bracelet. "Do I really want to do that...?" Chuuya sighed again laying back on his bed.

*

Dazai walked into his and Fyodor's shared house, and Dazai took off his trench coat and threw it over Fyodor's statue. Fyodor watched angrily and he came towards Dazai flipping on the light switch.

"In the act! I've caught you red-handed!" Fyodor said as he walked over snatching up Dazai's coat.

"I told you not to hang it here again, didn't I? I said I would definitely burn it, right?"

"Sorry. If you want to burn it, go ahead." Dazai said before walking into the living room ignoring Fyodor.

"I will burn it right in front of your eyes. Watch carefully!"

Fyodor yelled as he swung the jacket around. Fyodor heard something clink against the wall from the jacket. Fyodor reached into the pocket pulling out the Geumganggo. Fyodor looked at Dazai laying on the couch and he stood by him.

"By any chance, before I burn it, is there anything important in your pocket?" Fyodor asked.

"No, just burn it."

"I'll give you the opportunity so take it."

"Fyodor, burn it so you'll relieve your anger. I have many." Dazai said nonchalantly.

"Next time, if you hang it there again, I'll really light it on fire."

"No, burn it!"

"Why burn something that has nothing wrong with it? You have to save to live well!" Fyodor retorted. Dazai gave up and plopped his head back down on the couch.

"I will hang it in your room."

"Oi Fyodor, have you ever seen a human who doesn't seem to have anything going for them want to protect their life preciously?"

"I see it often. The looks in the eyes of the kids who are in my audition program are like that. Of course, among those kids, the majority lose that look in their eyes. Why?"

"The look of wanting to live... it was cool." Dazai commented.

"So? You want to protect that look in his eyes?" Fyodor asked.

Dazai tsked and he avoided the question. "Fyodor, did you burn it?"

Fyodor raised his trench coat. "I didn't burn it."

"Oi, not that! My sauce! I told you to turn off the stove for me! Geez, it came out totally delicious this time! What were you doing instead of looking after that? Gosh, seriously!" Dazai yelled as he got up angrily going to the kitchen.

Fyodor threw his coat down on the ground in anger and he stomped on Dazai's jacket repeatedly. Fyodor kneeled down and he pulled out the box in his pocket that contained the bracelet.

"Damn it! I couldn't put Geumganggo on him!" Fyodor complained. "I paid a lot to buy this... if there is any way to contain that nut job again, how nice it would be!"

"Fyodor! Fyodor! You can't burn that!" Dazai protested as he grabbed his jacket. "Wow, there's a really important thing in here. I almost forgot!" Dazai said as he pulled out the box with the bracelet.

"Oh, really? See? I told you to take it. Good thing I didn't burn it."

"Thanks!" Dazai said walking away.