Partnerships

Akutagawa ran out of the ice cream shop with a frozen drink in his hand, he sat it in front of Dazai and sat down himself. Dazai took the drink and sipped on it appreciatively.

"Great Sage, what happened to Sam Jang?"

Dazai sighed. "I'm in the middle of persuading him so I can eat him without anything going wrong. I created a sauce. Later on, taste it for me General Frost."

Akutagawa nodded at Dazai.

"This weather is really cold." Dazai complained as he shivered. "Hey!" Dazai motioned the hot tea pot towards him. Dazai put his cold hands on the pot to warm up, and he and Akutagawa looked up when they heard screaming fan girls and saw Gilbert walking towards them. Gilbert turned around and smiled.

"Everyone, how many meters is the manner distance between artist and fans?"

"Ten meters!" They yelled.

Dazai and Akutagawa looked at each other confused and disgusted.

"Let's maintain that invisible line." He said smiling. Gilbert continued to walked over to them. Dazai shook his head as he approached.

"Yo! Dazai brother! Long time no see." Gilbert said as he hit Akutagawa's back. Akutagawa moved to the next chair over letting him sit down. "How are you?"

"Yo, pig!"

"Yeah?"

"Enough with the talk." Dazai said displeased.

"I'm sorry." Gilbert said.

"Why are you REALLY here? It's only when you need something you disgusting runt." Dazai said frowning.

"Fine

"Fine. I'll skip the formalities. So, you caught Sam Jang?" Gilbert said interested. "Congratulations, Onee-chan!"

Akutagawa looked between Dazai and Gilbert only knowing this could end bad.

"How do you know?"

"Well, I ended up finding out. I can't tell from who! I won't tell anyone, swear! But just tell me one thing."