Chapter 6: School Trip Time: Part II

*Y/n POV*

The noise of the brakes grinding to a halt woke me from a nice nap. The train came to a stop, and I grabbed my case and left. I was silent, staying out of the way, until Karasuma came up and gave me a map, with different locations circled on it.

"These are the areas where you'll be sniping at Koro-sensei."

I just nodded, picked up my case and walked out, heading to the first area. I got there in ten minutes, using my grappling hook to get to the sniper's nest. To my surprise, Red Eyes beat me there, and was smoking a cigarette when I got there.

"You're getting slow, Fate."

"F*** off, Red."

"Anyway, you hear we're sniping a giant octopus?"

"Yeah," I said, pulling out my sniper, "Ad his name is Koro-sensei, he's a good teacher, and a fun target."

"Jesus, you know the thing?"

To that, I just continued setting up my sniper, to aim for Koro-sensei.

When we were both set up, I pressed a button on my phone, sending a signal to Karasuma that we were ready

[Timeskip]

God, F***ing, DAMMIT! We had been trying all day to kill Koro-sensei, and had failed at every attempt. We were two of the best snipers, hell best assassins, of our time. We had one last chance, one last stop to kill him. Strangely, Koro-sensei never showed up.

My phone started buzzing. I pick it up and Karasuma started talking, "New objective, Y/n. Kaede and Yukiko have been kidnapped, and Koro-sensei is on his way to help them."

'Karma's group.' "I'm on my way."

I shut off my phone, let the sniper follow the strap to my back,  and jumped off the edge. Red Eyes stared at me for a few seconds, before I activated my grappling hook and grappled away, to save my students.

[Timeskip to the place where Kaede and Yukiko have been taken]

*Koro-sensei POV*

I had arrived at the delinquents hideout, with Nagisa's group behind me. We ran in, and the kids knocked them out with their books. I freed the girls, and gave a few wise words to Yukiko, before we all made our way out, Karma bringing out the rear.

*3rd Person POV*

As the group began to leave, the leader of the delinquents somehow got up, grabbing a metal pipe from next to him. He stood and rushed at Karma, catching him off guard, but before he was able to bring the pipe down on Karma, a gunshot was heard and the delinquent's hand was blown off. He fell to the ground, writhing in agony.

"Be glad I wasn't aiming for your head." A dark voice called from behind them, they turned and saw Y/n standing there, sniper smoking.

"Was that necessary?" Koro-sensei said.

"The government made you sign the contract, not me. For me, anyone is free game." Y/n said, walking over to the boy and hitting him in the head, knocking him out. "Call an ambulance for these dumb asses."

With that he left, they followed, and they called an ambulance from a distance.

[Timeskip]

*Y/n POV*

Me and Red Eyes were leaning against the railing of a bridge, he was smoking and I was drinking a root beer. Suddenly, something flew towards us at mach 20, neither of us were surprised.

"Hey Koro-sensei." I said.

"Well, glad you're both in the same place, would you two care to join me for dinner?"

"Sure I'm up, what about you Y/n?"

"Sure."

They went to a restaurant, and began talking about the day.

"I must thank you two." Koro-sensei began.

"Hmm?" Red Eyes hummed, mouth full.

"You two made this trip truly exciting for the students, and you got them to work harder at killing me."

Red Eyes looked at him thoughtfully, before Koro-sensei turned to me. "And I have to give credit to you Y/n."

"Why's that?"

"You may not see it, but having you around has helped the kids more than ever, especially Karma."

After that, we just sat there and ate silently, thinking to ourselves.

As we left the restaurant, Koro-sensei flew back to the hotel with the kids. Red Eyes and I turned to each other.

"Well, Red Eyes, this has been fun."

"Yes, a good last job."

"Last job?" I asked confused.

"I'm retiring, I wanna explore the world."

"Koro-sensei has that affect on people."

"So what about you, Y/n? What are you gonna do?"

"I'll do what I always do, go to my hotel, sleep, and let the next day come as it may."

As I said that, I stuck out my hand and we shook. "See ya 'round, Red."

"You to Fate. And be careful out there."

We turned around and went our separate ways. I arrived at my hotel and went to my room, collapsing in bed almost instantly.

'Another interesting day, wonder what's coming next?'