Chapter 10: Well, That's an Island. What Else is There to Say?

*Y/n POV*

I hadn't been to class or seen the kids in a few weeks. I was...busy. With both Irina and my job as an assassin slowing me down, it was hard to keep up with school. Luckily, the guy who taught Irina was there to help the kids out. I had met Lovro multiple times in the past, an old friend of Bleo's I heard, and he was as good an assassin as they came.

Other than that, me and Red were moving around, to a new safe house closer to Kunugigaoka. The safe house was a bit safer to. I had a large stockpile of weapons there, AK's, AA-12's, even a goddamn bazooka. I also had my unbelievable supply of knives, twenty-five different knives in total, from pocket knives, to stilettos and switch blades. Most of the time I just stuck to carrying four kabar knives on me though.

Now Red and I were heading to the docks, where we would board a ship to the island where we will spend vacation. I got on and immediately met with the class and their teachers. Irina greeted me with a kiss. "Hey baby."

"Hi Irina." I replied as I kissed back, Red whined next to me, "So how long's the trip going to take?"

"A few hours." Karasuma said.

"Well, I'm going to get drunk and pass out. See ya in a few."

I walked over towards the railing of the boat, dragging a chair with me. I sat down right next to Koro-sensei, who appeared to be seasick.

"You good, Koro?"

"No, I'm seasick."

"Well, too bad."

I was going to pass out, but at that point, Nagisa and Karma walked up to me. "Hey bro, Nagisa learned a new move from Lovro and he'd like to try it out on a real assassin."

"Okay, show me." I got up, standing in front of Nagisa.

He clapped, a move I instantly recognized as one of Lovro's moves to mess with the opponent. I wasn't affected, but just grabbed Nagisa in a choke hold for a few seconds, before letting him go and watching him catch his breath.

"How'd you do that?" Nagisa asked.

"Two simple reasons. One, the opponent has to be nervous or afraid or unsuspecting for the move to work. Second reason, I am a master with that move, Lovro and my teacher taught me about how to stay calm and make moves like that useless."

"Really? Will we ever be as good as you?"

"It takes years of intense training and I have a natural talent for killing." I saw the disappointed looks on their faces, "But, and it's a big but, there's a chance you could be as good as me."

Their faces lit up and they went back to doing whatever they were doing before. I downed my whiskey and the last thing I saw before falling asleep was Red curling up next to my chair.

[Timeskip]

I was woken up by the ship stopping. I watched the passengers disembark the ship, before reaching into my backpack and pulling out a leather jacket that had hidden holsters for my weapons and my cap, which only had the Watch_Dogs logo on it. I had worked with Watch_Dogs before, and they gave me a goddamn cap for my trouble.

Anyway, I walked off the boat, catching up with the class. We all went to our rooms, to put our stuff away. Me and Irina were sharing a room, and when we got inside, she got a swimsuit out of her bag and began to change. I walked out, followed by Red, and went own to the beach. I had left my leather jacket in the room, replaced by a blank red t-shirt, board shorts, and my cap. I got down to the beach that the class had all to ourselves, I let Red go to have fun in the water, he is a dog after all. I pulled out a flask, filled with hard liquor, and sat my ass in the sand, drinking.

Irina eventually came out, standing over me as I was laying down on the sand.

"Hey, why's the beach empty?"

"Didn't you hear? The class has the beach all to ourselves."

"Aww, how am I going to make you jealous with no other guys around?"

I just stayed quiet. She sat down in a chair as Karasuma, Koro-sensei, and the kids came out. Koro-sensei went to a chair and began...sun bathing, I don't know what the hell he does anymore. Karasuma started talking to the kids, then the kids all ran off to do their own things. I then noticed that this was all planned, some kids were distracting Koro, and the rest were planning something, something BIG.

I just passed the time, me and Irina playing with Red in the water.

[Timeskip]

It was time for dinner.

Koro-sensei had been sun bathing for the last hour or so, and was completely sun burnt. We wall went to the boat where we were having dinner, and their plan started to become clear.

Another thing that became clear was why this plan wouldn't work.

Anyway, Koro-sensei had just jumped out of his skin, lowering his energy significantly. The class then goes to the gazebo (Question mark? What the hell is that thing?) and the were showing a movie by what I could see. Irina, Karasuma, and I were waiting on the beach, and I could see everything

The high-tide would come up, slowing Koro down when the water hit him. Then, the seven people who earned shots at his tentacles would shoot him. Then, he would fall for the fake snipers in the trees behind us. Then, the gazebo falls apart. The kids hiding in the water would come up on their water jet-packs and create a jail of bullets around Koro. Then, the real snipers come up, and bam, Koro's dead.

There was a massive problem. An ability Koro-sensei hadn't told them yet. Don't ask how I know.

I watched, and it went exactly as I foresaw. Irina and Karasuma watched o edge, before the tiny ball that contained Koro-sensei came up to the surface, disappointing the kids.

I just watched on, as Karma grabbed him. For some reason Karma wasn't even disappointed, and if he was, he didn't show it. He put Koro in front of his phone, a picture of Koro-sensei looking at smut showing.

'Heh, he and I really are alike.'

All the kids were disappointed, but I just walked away, waiting for whatever's coming next to happen. I know it's going to and I'm gonna have to help.