Chapter 12: Yeah, It's (Largely) Filler

*Y/n POV*

Sweet mother of...what the actual f*** does this pervert do in his spare time.

Let me backtrack. Koro-sensei had just suggested a "test of courage", yes, for a bunch of kids that just stood up to someone threatening their lives. Apparently, two students, a male and a female, would go in to the cave, Koro-sensei would scare the crap out of them, and  Koro-sensei would have his OTPs come to life.

To me it was just boring, a waste of time I could be spending...playing with Red? No, that's not productive. Eh...OK I didn't have much else to do.

After all the kids had gone in, it was just me, Irina, and...wait, where'd Karasuma go?

'Dude's like a f***ing ninja.'

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Irina, "What to go see what the octopus has planned? Could be fun."

"I'm willing, but what if you get scared?" I teased.

"I'll have my big bad boyfriend there to protect me, won't I?"

"Eh...sure." I said, "Let's go."

We went inside.

[Timeskip]

We walked back out of the cave. Turns out, Kisara managed to scare the crap out of Koro-sensei. I flashed her a thumbs-up as we walked past her. She joined the rest of the class, who were gathering around Koro-sensei and scolding him for using them to make a book. I noticed Karasuma and walked over to him, Irina right behind me.

"So, where have you been?"

"I've been helping to transfer the assassins that attacked the class to the SDF."

"Huh, sounds boring."

After that, it got late. The class all returned to their rooms, so I told Irina to go back to our room. Then, it was just me and Karasuma.

"Got that info I asked for?" I asked.

He hands me a large manila folder, "Here it is. Watch out though, the SDF is getting suspicious of your 'investigation.'"

"Thanks for risking your neck."

He heads back to the room, but I walked up the cliff, to the place where it overlooks the ocean. I open the folder and memorize everything in it before I throw it over the cliff, down to the water below.

What was in it?

That's an answer for a later chapter. All I can say is that it had something to do with mine and Ryan's past, and how we met.

But for now, I went back to the room, crawling into bed. I fell into the endless abyss of dreams, wondering what would happen tomorrow.