Threatened

Another day goes by and K'lynn, Bianca and the other girls go out to eat at Panda Express.

"Thanks for inviting me." Kalina said.

"Anytime." Stacey said.

They walk into the restaurant and order their food.

"So Kalina, do you ever plan on visiting Hawaii?" Mya said.

"I don't know. Hawaii is beautiful and all, but there's crazy people there as well."

"Hawaii? Crazy people? I don't believe you." Bianca said.

"Trust me." Kalina says laughing.

Harper is also at Panda Express. She's sitting in the corner observing their conversation.

"Sophia, why weren't you at school today?" Stacey said.

"I had to help my mom run some errands. Kalina, are you sure there's no family that you would like to visit in Hawaii?"

"Not really."

"Would your mom be OK with you going?"

"Umm me and my mom aren't on speaking terms."

"Really?" Stacey said.

"Wait, then who was that woman I saw you with yesterday morning?" Bianca said.

"That was my sister."

"Oh."

"So what's up with you and your mom?" K'lynn said.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"OK well I hope those problems get better." Mya said.

"Thank you. I'm gonna go to the restroom."

Kalina gets up to go to the restroom and Harper follows her. Kalina walks in and starts to tear up. She rinses her face just as Harper walks in.

"You've made some friends. That's impressive for a new student at Rosewater High."

Kalina looks up and sees Harper with a paper towel in her hand. Kalina takes the paper towel.

"Thank you?"

"I'm Harper. I've been wanting to meet you."

"I can't really say the same so excuse me."

Kalina tries to leave.

"Wait!"

Kalina stops walking.

"I've seen you with Bianca, are guys together?"

"Why is that your concern?"

"I'm just looking out. How Bianca feels about women is not what you want, and you don't seem like the type of person that fools around with people for the fun of it."

"What are trying to say?" Kalina says rolling her eyes.

"There's some things that Bianca doesn't accept about herself. She needs time to come to terms with those things, and when she does, she won't be the same person you met when she was fresh out of swim practice. So If you don't want your feelings to get hurt, I suggest you leave her alone."

Harper tries to leave, but Kalina grabs her arm.

"You think I don't know what you did to her? Bianca is not a piece of property and you have no right to interfere with her emotions like you did before."

"I tried to help her."

"Apparently your definition of help is bullshit." Kalina says twisting her arm and pushing her to the ground.

"I'm trying to look out for you." Harper says as Kalina tries to walk out.

"You should be looking out for yourself. And no, me and Bianca are not together, but even if we were that's none of your goddamn business so stay the fuck away from her." Kalina says walking out of the restroom.

Kalina goes back to the table.

"Sorry guys, I just remembered that I have to help my sister with something. I'll see y'all tomorrow."
Kalina says walking out of the restaurant.

"Is she OK?" Sophia said.

Bianca sees Harper coming out of the bathroom holding her wrist.

"That bitch!" Bianca says getting up from her chair.

"What's wrong?" K'lynn said.

All the girls look at Harper.

"The fuck?!" Mya said.

"What the hell did she say to her?" Stacey said.

"You know what? The hell with this. Let's just go." Bianca said.

All the girls get up and leave.