Kalina's star moment

Later that day, Bianca and Kalina go to Kyle's house to attend his party.

"Hey Bianca. I thought you were discussing your own party." Kyle said.

"That's a long story."

"What's up Kalina?" Kyle says awkwardly.

"Nothing much. I'm gonna go get a drink." Kalina says as she kisses Bianca's cheek.

"Things don't have to be awkward between you guys."

"I know and I don't want them be."

"I understand her role in what happened, but at the end of the day, Harper's the one that played you. Not her." Bianca says as she pats Kyle on the back and goes to her friends.

"So are you officially ungrounded Sophia?" Bianca said.

"I don't know. My mom's asleep right now, and she sleeps like the dead."

The girls laugh.

"I've seen you around with Kalina, and you guys have been pretty close." Mya said.

"Guys, please don't." K'lynn said.

"Are you the one crushing on her? I didn't think so. Come on B spill the tea." Stacey said.

"Fine. It's official."

"Yass bitch!" Sophia said.

The other girls cheer for her.

"You should be happy for her K'lynn. Kalina is a sweetheart." Sophia said.

"I am happy for her, but if I see both of you in bed together there's gonna be a problem."

"Wait did you guys-" Stacey said.

"No we didn't."

"They were about to." K'lynn said.

"No it wasn't that either."

"OK." K'lynn said.

Kalina joins them.

"Oh hey Kali!" Sophia says as she hugs Kalina.

"Oh hi." Kalina says surprised.

"So Bianca did you talk to her about the theme of your party?" K'lynn said.

"Oh I forgot. I was thinking mascarade."

"Oh that'll be so classy." Kalina said.

"What colors should we wear?" Mya said.

"Royal blue and gold."

"Damn. This is officially gonna be party of the year." Sophia said.

"Sophia, I hope I didn't get you into any serious trouble after you know." Kalina said.

"Oh no. Don't worry about it. It's not your fault my mom takes too much grudges. One time she was playing war with her friends and she lost. To this day she hates that game."

The girls laugh.

"Shit I think I left my purse somewhere upstairs." Sophia said.

"Why were you upstairs?" Bianca said.

"Classified."

"I'll go get it." Kalina said.

"Thanks."

Kalina goes upstairs and sees Sophia's purse in the bathroom.

"Shouldn't you be swimming back to Honolulu?" Harper says coming out of a room.

Kalina turns around.

"Quick question, how many people have restraining orders on you? I'm surprised Bianca and Kyle don't."

"You're not right for her."

"You don't know what's right for her. Bianca's done with you Harper. Stay away from her."

"She may not want anything to do with right now, but eventually she'll come back to me and the pisces will swim back to where she came from."

Harper tries to walk downstairs, but Kalina grabs her.

"Bitch who the hell do you think you are?!" Kalina says as she pushes her down the stairs.

Kalina walks downstairs and continues to kick Harper.

"What is Harper doing here?" Corey said.

"I don't know." Kyle said.

Harper gets up and slaps Kalina.

"Bitch!" Kalina says as she slaps her back.

"What the fuck?!" Sophia said.

Harper tries to tackle her to the pool table, but Kalina then slams her on the table and gets on top of her choking Harper as everyone cheers her on. Kyle and Corey pull Kalina off of her.

"Who's a Pisces now hoe?!" Kalina says as she kicks Harper in the nose.

Kyle and Corey put Kalina down. Harper tries to attack Kalina, but Kyle holds her back and takes her out.

"Oh hell no. This bitch needs to stop!" Bianca says as she follows them outside.

"Let go of me!" Harper says as she struggles in Kyle's arms.

"You crazy bitch!" Bianca says she tackles Harper to the ground, making Kyle fall as well.

"Bianca it's OK!" Kyle says as she gets up.

"I told you to stay away from her!" Bianca says as she drags her to Kyle's car.

Kyle opens the car door and Bianca pushes Harper in the car.

"Get her out of here!"

"I will just calm down."

"Get that retarded bitch out of here Kyle!" Bianca says as Kyle gets inside the car.

"Last warning hoe!" K'lynn screamed.