Surprising Action

"Come in." Evelyn said.

Annika walks in.

"Can I get you anything?"

"No. I'm good. I just wanted to catch up with you."

"I'm doing good. How's Bianca? Harper told me about her swimming anniversary."

"Yeah. A party she wasn't invited to, but she snuck herself in anyway. And not to mention this isn't the first time she crashed one of my daughter's parties."

"I'm gonna have to talk to her about that. Listen, I know Harper and Bianca broke up, but there should be no reason to separate them."

Annika rolls her eyes.

"Harper told me that Bianca's seeing someone else."

"Did she?"

"Yes, and that's fine, but when it gets to the point where she has to beat my daughter's ass that's my problem."

Annika sits down.

"Can you please talk to your daughter and tell her to control her girlfriend?"

"Are you familiar with the term dominance?"

"Yes. Wait, what are you suggesting?"

"Since you're familiar with it, you might wanna check if Harper is."

"Are you saying that my daughter..."

Annika shrugs her shoulders.

"Thank you very much for coming, but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave."

"Come on Evelyn. I know Harper tells you everything, but you never thought for one second maybe Kalina had a reason to beat her ass?"

"No. My daughter is not like that, and for you to come over and say that is bullshit!"

Annika plays a recording from Bianca's party after her swimming competition of Harper admitting what she did.

"When was this?"

"Two weeks ago. We threw a party after Bianca lead the swim team to victory, which is also another party she wasn't invited to."

"Oh my god. Harper."

"I also got a hold of Bianca's journal." Annika says pulling out her phone showing Evelyn pictures from Bianca's journal.

"So if you thought she was making it up, why would she write all that in something that is very private?"

"Now that I think about it, she kinda has been acting different after the break up."

"Don't call it a break up. Your daughter used Bianca's bisexuality as a sex toy, which made her think what they had was real, but it wasn't."

"Can you please send these pictures to me?"

"Of course. Now excuse me, I have to go make dinner." Annika says as she leaves.

Evelyn gets up and walks back and forth, then she gets a flashback.

FLASHBACK

During the Sanax family winter trip, Evelyn is making breakfast and talking to her friend on the phone while Harper lies on the couch.

"Why are you so quiet sweetheart?" Evelyn says as she gets off the phone.

"Wait, where's Bianca?"

Harper storms back to her room.

"Harper? Harper?!"

PRESENT TIME

Evelyn starts to cry and drops to her knees. Meanwhile, Bianca and Roosevelt go out to get frozen yogurt.

"Can she really get you kicked off the cheerleading team?"

"She can try, but I doubt that she'll succeed." Roosevelt says as they sit down.

"I'm sorry that you're sucked into this."

"I've been sucked into it Bianca. I'm such an idiot. I had a feeling that she was crazy, but I helped her out anyway."

"You can't blame yourself Rose. Harper has a thing for getting inside people's heads."

"No wonder you had a crush on her."

"Hey, in Ms. Coralynn's class you said something about Harper doing what she did to other girls."

"Yeah."

"Is that true? I'm not the only one?"

"Maybe you are, maybe you're not. I have to go. My mom is probably worried about me." Roosevelt says as she leaves.

Meanwhile, Harper walks home and calls for her mother. Evelyn walks downstairs.

"You're late."

"I- I can explain."

"Don't bother. Your principal called. Phone please."

Harper gives Evelyn her phone.

"We'll discuss the rest of your punishment later."

Harper notices two cups on the table.

"Did your special friend come today? I thought she was coming later?"

"She came. I didn't tell you who I was meeting up with did I?"

"No. I don't think you did."

"I met up with Bianca's mom and what the hell is this?" Evelyn says as she throws her phone on the table, showing Bianca's journal entry.

Harper pickes up the phone.

"Who wrote this?"

"Who do you think wrote it?!"

Harper looks at Evelyn and Evelyn snatches the phone from her.

"And not to mention this." Evelyn says as she plays the recording of Harper's conversation with Annika.

"Mom, you don't understand."

"What do I not understand? Bianca is not capable of this lifestyle you have."

Harper stays quiet.

"So you're a dominant now? And you tried to make Bianca one too?!"

"Mom, listen."

"Get out of my house."

"Mom please don't." Harper says crying.

Evelyn then slaps Harper.

"Get the hell out of my house." Evelyn says slowly and then walks upstairs.

Harper wipes her tears and walks out the house.