storm (e.d)

it was around 2:30 in the morning and you and ethan are arguing in the kitchen about how your always staying out with you friends too late and he was starting to think you were cheating on him, and there was a huge storm rolling in. it started pouring. you hate it when you and ethan fight because everytime you do it just reminds you of when your parents used to fight and how much you hated watching them yell at eachother. ethan knew that about you, but he was to caught up into the argument to realize that you were getting really overwhelmed and you just wanted him to comfort you, but since you were fighting with him you couldn't do that.

yn: "ethan i would never do that to you its just me and my friends having a good time it was a girls night..."

ethan: "HOW DO I KNOW THAT Y/N?! WE NEVER HAVE REAL CONVERSATIONS ANYMORE!"

y/n: "ethan please...i would never think of hurting you like that, why dont you believe m-me?"

at this point you started to cry and ethan tried to comfort you because he felt bad for being so hard on you, but you didn't want to be near him after what he just accused you of. 

ethan:"y/n..im so sorry..."

you didnt say anything you were still crying because you kept thinking about the anxiety you get from your parents past. you glance at ethan and get too overwhelmed from everything going on and run outside into the storm... ethan chases after out the door and your sitting at the edge of the porch step crying you turn around seeing ethan looking at you with guilt in his eyes.

y/n: "ethan im so sorry."

ethan: "why are you sorry?"

y/n: "because i hate to see you upset and i dont feel like fighting with you anymore....i love you."

ethan: " no im sorry i was being a complete jerk, i love you more."

ethan came over to you and you stood up looking up at him and he pulled you in for a long hug and when he let go he was looking at you very intensely and kissed you rough but passionate, you kissed back and you could hear the storm in the backround and realized that it was still storming outside, you suddenly got cold after the kiss between you and e. Ethan wrapped his arms around you...

ethan: "c'mon y/n lets get you inside you look freezing!"

he kissed you on the forehead and brought you inside and you both changed into some warm clothes and sat by the fireplace and enjoyed each others presence and the thunderstorm, inside your warm safe house.

a/n: i hope you guys enjoyed this imagine!!