your cold (g.d)

grayson and i are going on a date to a football game and you weren't expecting it to be very cold because its summer but i forgot it gets cold at night so this is what i wore...

so by the end of the night i was freezing my ass off.  by the time we made it outside the wind picked up and it was pouring rain andas soon as we were at the parking lot i was shivering and my teeth started chattering. 

gray:  "are you cold?...do you want my jacket?"

y/n: "no, no im okay ."

i dont know why i said no...im just stubborn plus i didn't want grayson to be cold, butgrayson knows im stubborn so he took his leather jacket off and gently placed it around my shivering body and hugged me for a few moments. i dont know what i would do without him he helps me with everything in life...literally everything. (a/n diss track video)

all grayson had was a tshirt which was soaked now by the way...

y/n: grayson just take your jacket i dont need it...really im fine, and all your wearing is a tshirt!"

grayson: no you need it more than me. and i dont want you to get sick....were almost to the car anyways.

we get to the car and as soon as gray starts the car i blast the heat all the way home....

(a/n sorry ik this is really short but i didn't know what else to put in lol but i hope you guys like it!)