you have a nightmare (g.d)

a/n: sorry this kinda short...

******

im doctor at a silver cross hospital and i had just gotten finished with the night shift. its currently 2:13 in the morning and i'm exhausted. i always feel dirty after work so i go to grayson and i's room and walk into our master bathroom and start the shower. i probably woke up grayson from the sound of water hitting the tile floor of the shower, i shut off the water and dry myself off, slip on my silk pajamas, and climb into bed next to grayson, he kisses me on the forehead and rolls back over to go back to sleep. I fall asleep shortly after....

******

4:32am

i suddenly jolt awake with tears streaming down my face and i feel like i'm about to have a panic attack i'm breathing so heavily it feels like the air in the room is getting thinner the more and more breaths i take; grayson wakes up and sits up abruptly with a worried expression on his face

******

"y/n whats the matter?! what happend!!" Grayson says as he pulls me into a tight hug.

shaking my head into his chest, "i-i had a bad d-dream." i said breathing heavily.

"shhhh its okay babygirl your with me now it was just a dream..i'm here."

******

i start to calm down listening to Grayson's heart beat against his bare chest. Grayson, still holding me tightly lays down with me and reassures me that i'm with him now and that he wont let anything happen to me; Grayson wanted to know what the dream was about; but i'm not ready to talk about it yet. i cuddle up to him and the last thing i hear is Grayson tell me he loves me.

******

a/n: hope you enjoyed this imagine!! stay beautiful