panic attack g.d

you are on your way to your lovely boyfriend graysons house because its saturday night and one of your guys's friend is having a pool party and you are a little nervous because you have never been really comfortable with your body, before you left you didnt know what bathing suit to wear so you face timed your best friend Alexis asking her which suit to wear. she chose a pink two piece, you weren't too sure about it you kept thinking of how people would see you and think your fat or something. 

the bathing suit:

its not that you didn't like the bathing suit its just that it was a little outgoing for your personal taste

its not that you didn't like the bathing suit its just that it was a little outgoing for your personal taste. you arrive at Graysons with your cute beach bag, grayson answers the door with a cute smile on his face, 

"hey baby why aren't you dressed yet we should get going." he said 

"okay just give me a second..." you say forcing a smile.

you walk upstairs into Graysons room and start changing into the swim suit it was pretty complicated to put on but you got it after a couple attempts. you walk into his bathroom and start looking at yourself in the mirror making sure you don't look ridiculous, you don't feel right and call grayson over.

"hey baby can you come here for a second?" you ask a little nervous.

"yeah where are you?" you hear him yell.

"in the bathroom in your room." you reply

"wow...you look-"

"disgusting i know ill just change i can just wear my regular clothes." you say looking at the ground

"y/n stop. no. you look amazing im so glad i get to call you mine." he replies and kisses you on the cheek

"awe gray i love you"  

"so are you ready?"

"as ready as i'll ever be."

"hey, if you get too overwhelmed just let me know and we will leave..okay?" he says looking you dead in the eyes.

"okay i will."

you and grayson walk downstairs and to his car and start heading to the party. you feel more comfortable now that you know grayson thinks you look good. but there is still this other part of you that just wants to curl up and not let anyone see you like this.

***skip to party***

you and grayson arrive at Jaime's (your friend) party hand in hand. you notice that when you walk in everyone is looking at you guys. grayson notices that your getting a little jumpy and squeezes your hand to reassure you that your just over reacted and everything will be fine.

"hey im gonna go get us drinks...you want a margarita right?"

"you know it! thank you ill be here." you say smiling.

grayson walks away to grab you guys drinks and you walk over and sit at the edge of the pool when you feel someone sit right next to you. you turn your head to the left and see that its graysons ex girlfriend Erica, she has hated you ever since you started dating gray she was a bitch even before that though. 

"hey y/n who told you to wear that?! it looks absolutely awful on you!" she says and starts laughing hysterically along with her posse.

you go to stand up to walk away and she stands up with you and pushes you into the pool. you look around and everyone is laughing at you, you have never felt this embarrassed in your entire life. you swim to the edge of the pool and get out and run out of Jaime's house you feel like you can't breath and even though you outside it still feels as if there is not enough air. you dont know what to do so you sit down next to a tree in a small forest nearby and try to calm yourself down. you and grayson had your first kiss in this spot. you tried thinking about that but nothing worked you were still freaking out and now it was getting really cold since your soaking wet from Erica pushing you in the water. about a half an hour later grayson somehow found you, 

"y/n! omg thank god your okay i have been looking everywhere for you i was so worried!!" grayson says as he rushes up to you and hugs you tightly 

"omg y/n you are frozen here take my shirt." 

you were shaking you were so scared 

"hey hey its okay babygirl i've got you now."

"d-did you hear wh-what happend?"

"yeah something about Erica accidentally pushing you?"

"it was NOT on accident! she c-called me fat and then pushed m-me in the pool." you say with tears streaming down your face.

"ugh she is such a bitch come on lets get you home i don't want you to get sick."

you and grayson climb into his car and right when he starts the car he starts blasing the heat for you, even though hes probably sweating his ass off because its summer. 

***skip to home***

you and gray pull into the drive way and grayson comes around and opens the door for you, you both head into his house.

"ill be right back" he says and runs upstairs 

"okay" you say and sit on the cold kitchen counter.

grayson comes back down with a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie he hand them to you and you thank him and slip on the clothes and throw the wet ones in the laundry room. grayson sets up this whole movie date for you guys and you guys watch "to all the boys i've loved before"

"hey gray?"

"yeah?"

"thank you so much for taking care of me today i really appreciate it..i just love you." you say and kiss him lightly.

"of course y/n i love you more than anything."

you cuddle up to grayson and take in his warmth and fall into a peaceful sleep in his arms.

a/n: heyy guys im backkk i hope you enjoyed this imagine ill try to post daily to make up for the missed time ;))