PTSD g.d

Your boyfriend Grayson has come home from fighting for the country because he was injured and was brought back home. You and him have been inseparable since he's been home, he sometimes gets a little irritated because your being a little over protective right now since he's been wounded. You and gray are cuddling on couch; your sitting up while Grayson is lying down with his head on your lap and stroking his hair. You look down to see a sleeping Grayson. Once the movie u guys we're watching ends you want to go to bed so u wake up Grayson and tell him it's time to go upstairs. He groggily gets up and slips under the covers. You grab him a glass of water so he doesn't have to get up, in case he wakes up in the middle of the night thirsty. You walk up the stairs set the glass on the nightstand on his side and crawl into bed next to gray.

3:40am
You wake up hearing crying and you turn over and see Grayson with sweat dripping down his forehead. You start to get worried thinking he's in pain from his injuries so you run around the bed to his side and and open the drawer in his night Stand and grab his prescribed pain killers. You turn and look and him and notice he's still sleeping; his fists are clenched and his knuckles are white. You start to try and wake him up gently and he jolts up, his eyes red are and puffy and he has tears streaming down his face. You put a hand on his cheek and he pulls you into a tight hug crying silently into the crook of your neck.

"Shhhh baby your okay..it was just a dream."

"I know it just scared me that's all. I'm sorry I d-didn't mean to w-w-wake you up." Grayson says as he places his hand on both sides of your face and kisses your forehead."

"What was the dream? Sometimes it can help to talk about it." You day in a comforting tone

"Well I was back in war but this time it wasn't just me there, for some reason you were there too and you were kidnapped and held hostage and I couldn't get to y-you and — th-they killed you before I could save you...I couldn't even say goodbye. All I saw was you laying there...cold and alone."

He looked down and you placed your hands on his cheek and wiped the tear that fell from his eye. You walk back around to your side and climb back into bed and cuddle with him and reassure him that your not going anywhere and that you love him very much. It took him about another hour to fall back into a peaceful sleep.