Roadtrip e.d

Your in 5th period on a Friday and your boyfriend Ethan is across the room from you and you suddenly feel your phone buzz from your back pocket. You take it out and look at it not caring if the teacher sees.

Ethan💖: hey u wanna get outta here??
You: Ethan I can't u know I can't skip class
Ethan💖: cmon baby we all know u have good grades what's one day gonna do??"
You: fine but ur helping me with my homework when we get back
Ethan💖: deal!

After the bell rings you and Ethan look around for any teachers and make a run for it to his car. You both drive away and he doesn't tell you where ur going he just says to grab a swimsuit. You didn't have to worry about your parents seeing you because they are at work. So you run up to your room and grab two swim suits and leave. He turns on the radio and your favorite song comes on, lucid dreams. Ethan puts his hand on your thigh while your driving. After about 2 hours of driving you fall asleep.

3 1/2 hours later
Ethan wakes you up and you look around and have no idea where u guys are...

"Where the hell are we Ethan" you say with a slight giggle

"We're at my lake house in Michigan"

"Omg e that's so cool I didn't know u had a lake house!!"

"Yup and we got it all to ourselves" he says with a devilish smirk

"Well you shouldn't waste anytime.let's go!"

You and Ethan head inside and it's so big beautiful inside you look out the glass door and see five jet skis and a pontoon and a speed boat. Ethan leads the way to his bed room and it's a navy blue room with two beds, I'm guessing the other bed is for Grayson.

"When did you get this house?"
"My parents bought it when we were like six so that's why my room looks a little out dated." He laughs softly
"So are you ready to go swimming?"
"Yeah let me just change real quick....so can you um turn around or something....?"

Ethan turns around and you take of your shorts and too. You put on the bottoms but you can't tie the top of the bikini.

"Hey ethannnn..."
"Yeah?" He says as he turn around
"Could you tie this for me?" You say as your holding the top on with your hands
"Idk it seems pretty complicated..." he says teasing you.
"Please if you don't tie it we can't go swimming."
"Oh sure we can!!"

Ethan takes off running to the back where the lake is at and runs along the dock until he reaches the end; he takes of his shirt and then slips off his basketball shorts and boxers and jumps in.

"Omg Eth!!" You say dying with laughter.

You let go of your top and let it fall to the ground Ethan comes up from the water and stares at you; you slip of your shorts and underwear and jump in with him.

"Your so beautiful y/n." He says giving you a passionate kiss.

For the rest of the day you guys go on romantic boat rides and just swim and chill which is something you both needed since you guys have been so stressed.