first talk again

Continued
Levi's Pov.
I pushed open the door and my eyes widened. F/n was sitting in the corner of the room hugging her knees. 'I've never seen this side of f/n before.'

"Yo, brat" I said, walking over to her.

She looked up at me, her eyes were filled with loneliness, sadness and slight anger.

I sighed before sitting on the ground next to her.

Your Pov
I looked up and saw Levi slowly walking over to me. I watched as he sighed and sat on the floor next to me. I blushed slightly but he couldn't see because I had my head in my arms still.

"What's wrong?" He asked frowning deeply.

"Nothing" I said looking at him.

He closed his eyes more slightly "that doesn't work on me brat, what is it?" He said staring into my e/c eyes.

I raised my head leaning it on the wall looking at him"My mum, she um, she passed away four years ago today" I said looking back down. Why did I just tell 'him' that!? Is all thought.

"Oh" Levi said. There was a small silance until he grabbed my chin and made me face him. "Everyone's going to die, there's no way to prevent it but..." He let of me and stared me in the eyes "my father told me that, you should hold onto the one's you have now and cherish every moment with them, while you still can."

My eyes widened and I smiled for real this time "yeah, thanks Levi" 'hold onto the one's you have now' I repeated Levi's words in my head.

Levi stood up and offered his hand to help me up. "What do you say, brat?" I nodded my head and took his hand and getting up.

Levi's Pov
I finished talking and looked her reaction. She thought for a second and then smiled. I stared in her eyes shocked she's smiling for real this time, it's beautiful...what am I saying! But I haven't seen her smile when looking across at her in school.

I got up and offered her hand, she took it and stood up.

Your Pov
"Levi, we have to go" Maria shouted.

'Tch' levi replied and he walked down stairs with me following.

"I'm sorry dad, Maria" I said smiling slightly.

"Oh that's okay sweety!" Maria replied then hugged me tight.

I was shocked and me and Levi's eyes met I hugged her back. She let go and my dad and her said goodbye.

My dad closed the door and looked at me. "Well what do you think?"

"She seems lovely dad" I said and hugged him to convince him.

"And what about her son, Levi?" He asked

I blushed slightly in his shoulder "He could be better"

My dad laughed and turned around letting go of me "right I better clean up"

I offered to help but he declined. So I went up stairs got in the shower and went to bed.

Hope you Enjoyed. If you even read it😅😔 I'm going to try add as many pictures as possible! (Credit to the artists)