Best Friend

A/N: Favorite character Alert! Also remember, don't go surfing in your school's hallway kids! by the way, this chapter is a lot like the original, but I added a few things here and there.

Jocelyn

An ebony girl with raven black hair, dark brown round eyes, and a triangular face sat in the principal office. She was currently being reprimanded by an assistant teacher, who caught her during her latest prank.

"Ms. Ambu are you even paying attention?"

Justin rubbed the bridge of his nose probably counting how many times this month he has been here for the same reason. He was a young man a bit shorter than others his age. He had neck long curly brown hair in a loose ponytail, dark brown eyes, a short beard with mutton chops, and a heart-shaped face. He had a slightly round yet muscular build, and was quite strong considering he picked the girl up with one arm and carried her here.

Jocelyn nodded. Her drowsy eyes looked up at him with pity.

"sadly, yes I am sure."

She said. It was the least she could do after all the trouble the girl caused him specifically. Justin sighed and turn to the currently snoozing principle. The assistant eyes flinch at the sight. Jocelyn saw a vicious smile stretch across his face. He picked up a textbook and slammed it onto the desk. The principal jumped up with wide eyes knocking his chair over.

"Hashime," Justin didn't even bother to use any formalities with his boss. Just stating the man's first name like everyone else. "Please deal with this little girl."

His voice held very little of anything at the moment. Maybe a bit of regret at his career choice, besides that it was just unenthusiastic. The principle rubbed his eyes slowly remembering the situation.

"Ah, are you finally done? I was hoping for another minute of sleep."

Principle Hashim was a light tan skin foreigner who matched Justin in height. Most of his neck long, dark blue, curly hair was thrown to the right side of his head, and the rest in a ponytail. His tired black eyes were protected by square glasses. He also had a short mustache and beard that went well with his rectangle face.

Justin nodded while mumbling something incoherent.

'You deserve a raise at some point.'

Jocelyn thought before turning her attention to the principle. She showed him a bright smile that held no regrets.

"So the bill will be sent to my dad?"

"Like always." Hashim nodded taking out the prepared papers. "Can I trust you to bring it To him this time?"

He held them out to the girl who didn't immediately take it. Instead, she rose her left eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"Isn't it faster to send it by a Carrier?"

"Ah," he began rather quickly. "it seems like mother concert is causing some interference with the birds."

"The storm?"

"Yes."

"That's still another two weeks away."

"Is there another storm called mother's concert?"

"..."

Jocelyn stared at Hashim's smiling face. She glanced at Justin hoping for an answer but got none. The man just stood there tapping his right foot. The principal himself just kept holding out the papers until Jocelyn finally took it.

"I understand, sir, I'll make sure he gets to see it before anyone else."

She said standing up and heading out the door. Before she touched the handle the principle whispered a few parting words.