The Beast

A/N: What happened to Kiyoshi? Well, you might find out, you might not. Depends on how long the first and second part goes.

Victor

Going back in time. After Victor decided to sleep in Kiyoshi's room, he went to take an ice bath. The guest bathrooms were probably the most extravagant thing in the Abha's estate. Upon walking in the ceiling sent gown a heavenly ray of light. It amplified the room's various features. The white marble floor sparkled like it had small golden flakes mix in it. The sink was made out of dark oak wood with a quartz stone top. The faucet was made out of crystal clear glass. A water crystal could be seen poking out from the bottom of it. The bronze handles that were on either side of the faucet shined brilliantly. Everything had such an alluring glow or sparkle to it.

'This must be illusion magic.' Victor thought every time he came in here. There was ice already in the thick quartz stone slab bathtub. It was shortened to perfectly fit between the walls and then had the middle of it hollowed out. A bronze faucet and knobs were built into one of its ends. Likewise, a bronze shower head was built into the wall above the faucet. The hiss of steam came from the tub as Victor stepped into it. He felt the cold sensation of the ice cooling his skin giving him quite the pleasant feeling. As he sunk into the ice more Steam shot up into the air turning the whole room foggy.

"Just what the doctor ordered." The noble said stretching out his limbs. Ice baths were nice and relaxing. Victor smiled as all his stress melted along with the ice. Clearing his mind and allowing him to forget about any annoyances. And they would stay forgotten until the last cube liquefied into the hot water and he started to wash himself. His thoughts wondered to Fernande and Kiyoshi. There was something weird going on between them, and judging from there expression, neither of them knew what. This meant the only person that might know what was going on was the mistress of mystery herself, Mrs. Abha.

Victor sighed dismissing the idea straight away. There was no way he was getting information out of her. Her words could easily be as much of a lie as it could be the truth. He had nothing to base her words off of. Thus he was lead back to Kiyoshi. The boy with the only source of information he had. Victor wondered how he would have to deal with Kiyoshi. The boy didn't seem that smart at first glance, but appearances can be deceiving. After some thought, he finally decided the best course of action for the time being.

'Some small talk should be fine for now." he got out of the tub and grabbed a towel. Victor needed to learn about Kiyoshi's personality before he tried to pry too much. Besides he was supposed to be making friends with him anyways, this would be hitting two birds at once. Once he clothed himself with his plain red PJs, he left the bathroom and headed towards Kiyoshi's room. When he entered the boy was sitting in a chair writing on a withered desk. Everything in his room looked old. The bed's frame had small chips and cracks all over it. Across from it was the wardrobe and it wasn't much better. The hinges were rusted and a slight movement made it let out a small creek. Victor decided to sneak across the brown carpet to surprise the boy. Halfway across the room Kiyoshi finally spoke.

"It's rude to sneak into someone else's room you know?"

Victor stopped surprised. He scrambled for an excuse.

"That's Ironic coming from you."

That was the best he could come up with. Kiyoshi put down his pencil and put a leather-bound book back into his bookshelf.

"You have a point," he said standing up. "So how do sleepovers work exactly?"

Kiyosi was now wearing a simple white t-shirt and green shorts. Victor nodded and walked over to the bed to sit down.

"Well... we talk. You know get to know each other."

He flinched hearing the bed creak under his weight. It was surprisingly comfy. He got an odd stuffy smell that wasn't there when he entered the room. Kiyoshi sat down on the windowsill. He swung his left leg onto the ledge of the window while his right was still on the floor. The boy was faced towards the noble.