2

Saturday came faster than I could have anticipated. I hadn't really had time to realize how much I'd miss my family. Of course there was my parents, but my four year old sister Sky was a whole different story .Our names had irony written all over them, a premature descion made by my parents. I was thankful we hadn't had a brother names Sunny. In all honesty, I'd only alive stayed this long for her.

I hope she's nothing like me when she gets older. My parents wouldn't be able to handle it and it would kill me to see her go through the things I have.

I climbed out of bed to check the time. My flight was at 6:45 a.m. The blinding light of my phone signaled it was 5 o'clock. My tired eyes throbbed as I flciked the light of my bathroom on and hopped into the shower.

What was to expect when I acutally got to Aunt Nina's? I hadn't even thought about school, and something told me I wasn't going to be there for a week or two. 

I eventually got out of the shower and found a comfy sweatshirt and leggins to reside in for the flight. I debated over my boots or sneakers for a bit, unaware of the temperature it was in Australia at the moment. However it was extremely cold here, so I slipped the tan boots onto my feet. It was a pityful winter here in New York.

At 5:30 we all began to pile into our family car. We lived on the outskirts of the city, so there was actually a need for a car. I held a half asleep Sky in my arms. Her whole persona was just so youthfull, inexperinced and niave. I hope one day my child will be as amazing as she. 

She began to stir in my arms. "Stormy go bye bye?" I gigled at her unfinished English. "No not yet Sky. I can stay and bug you for a little while longer."

The drive to the airport and security check in was a blur. I was savoring each moment I had with my family. Though I wouldn't be gone forever, I still didn't know when I'd be returning. 

"Here's your passport, your wallet, and your luggage. I packed your favorite blanket in their too. Don't forget to call when you land,and don't forget to take your Prozac everyday. You forget sometimes. I'm going to miss you so much honey." My mom said through tears.

I'd begun to tear up as well. "Mom stop I won't be gone for long. I'll call you guys, text, and send some postcards too. I'll be fine I promise." I assured her. I found myself wrapped in both my parent's arms, almost without oxygen due to how tight they were holding me. I didn't mind though. I turned to Sky, nearly bawling by then.

I picked her up and held her in my arms. I would probably miss her the most. "I'm gonna miss you sissy." She said in her still tired voice. "I'll miss you too Sky, but I'll be back before you know it."

"Flight 7479 is now boarding"

I grabbed my bags before hugging my parents one last time and headed into the gate. 

Off to Australia...

Okay crappy chapter but storm is off to australia! I will be updating again soon!