12

Storm's POV

The guys were putting on a fantastic show so far. The crowd was so into it too. Luke sounded angelic as always, Calum carried the music with is amazing bass playing, Michael blew me away with the sound of him on the guitar and his harmonizing with Luke, and of course Ashton's drumming was flawless.

I was screaming along and singing with the rest of the crowd.

"Alright. I hope you guys don't mind if we close the show with a cover. Is that okay?" Michael's voice came through the microphone. The crowd roared in response, indicating their approval. "Okay, most of you should know this one. It's called Teenage Dirtbag."

They soon drifted into the tune. "Her name is Noel. I had a dream about her. She rings my bell. I got gym class in half an hour..."

They soon finished the song and came off stage, and I went back to greet/congratulate them.

When I walked in they were all shirtless and I tried not to stare. "Why are you guys half naked?"

"Well we don't feel like going to a party in sticky sweaty shirts" Calum chuckled. "Point taken," I replied. "But you guys did amazing tonight. The crowd loved you!" They all simultaneously murmured a thank you.

Once they were all changed and ready to go, we hopped into the van and headed to the after party. I was a bit nervous. I had never been to one of these and there was probably going to be alcohol and maybe even drugs and sex and-

"Storm. Storm. STORM. Are you okay you seem a little anxious?" Luke asked, dragging me out of my thoughts. I simply nodded. I was feeling anxious though. I tend to overthink things a lot.

I just hope that I don't make a fool out of myself tonight.

Bleh chapter sorry