10

"Ugh!" I groaned tossing the thousandth shirt I had tried on into the pile on the floor. It was currently 6:45 and the guys would be here in less than an hour to pick me up for their show tonight.

Rummaging through my clothes yet again, I finally found something to wear. I quickly jumped in the shower and washed myself as fast as I could, knowing how long it would take to brush out my hair I did my best to keep it from getting wet too much.

As I washed my arms and my legs I couldn't help but gaze upon the fading scars I had on them. I automatically felt the happiness draining out of me.

I shook my head, "Nope. I am not gonna let myself ruin tonight. You're gonna have a good time goddammit". I lectured myself in the mirror after coming out of the shower

After drying myself and the wet portions of my hair I went to get dressed

I wanted to look nice, but didn't want to look like I was trying too hard. Soon I settled on a light pink skater skirt with a long sleeved black crop top and some combat boots.

After getting my hair into its normal style I zipped up my boots and headed downstairs.

It was already 7:20, meaning the guys would be here any minute. As I was fiddling with my hair as I always do when I get nervous, I saw Manny walk into the kitchen.

We hadn't really spoken since he told me to stay away from Luke, and although I hate to admit it I feel bad. "You know you'll have to speak to me sometime Manny"

He sighed, "I know. I'm sorry for being a dick. And I'm sorry for yelling at you about that Hemmings kid. I just was trying to look out for you that's all"

I was about to accept his apology when the doorbell rang. I automatically knew it was Luke because he had texted me five minutes early saying he was on his way.

"I forgive you Manny, but I'm still going to hang around Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michael. I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself. So I'm going to one of their shows tonight. I'll be back before midnight and you're not going to stop me.

He just nodded, indicating that he understood me. I smiled, grabbed my phone and was headed out the door

"Stormy."

I turned to face my cousin. "Yeah Manny?"

"Don't say I didn't warn you"

I rolled my eyes and told him I would see him later as I opened the door to reveal Luke standing there. He was wearing black skinny jeans with holes at the knees, a black and blue flannel, and black vans to match.

"Wow. You look amazing Storm" I couldn't stop the blush forming on my face. "You're not so bad yourself Hemmings" I smirked at him. His face was turning a light tint of red as well. "You ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and climbed into the backseat of the car with him and Michael. I couldn't wait to see them preform live tonight.