18

We pulled into the parking lot of the venue a little over an hour before the boys had to go one. That gave Luke and I enough time to change clothes, and for him, Calum, Ashton and Michael to have a quick rehearsal. Not that they needed it. They'd be flawless as usual.

Once we got backstage I greeted the boys, then went to the restroom to change into a floral skater dress with some lace tights and brown combat boots.

"Storm do you own any other shoes besides combat boots?" Michael asked with a chuckle as I walked into the dressing room. Luke had been eyeing me down from the moment I opened the door, and I was trying my best not to curl in a ball a die. I've never been given male attention like the kind Luke was demonstrating, but I didn't want him to know how much of an effect he had on me.

I concentrated on Michael's question, "Not really. Combat boots go with everything!"

He chuckled. "I think we need to stage an intervention. This addiction is getting out of hand Storm Hunt."

I laughed at this. If there was one thing I loved about the boys it was that they could always make me laugh. No matter what I was feeling.

They all soon joined in on teasing me about my combat boot 'addiction'. I soon felt someone pull me by the waist and onto their lap.

"Babe don't listen to them I quite like your combat boots."

That whole thing about me trying to keep cool? Yeah that's out the window. Luke had me sitting on his lap, arms wrapped around my torso. I'm so short that my feet dangle off his legs and don't touch the floor. I finally found the willpower to say something.

"Well thank you Lucas. At least someone understands!" I wasn't exactly sure how I was keeping my cool right now. With his warm breath on my neck and his strong arms around me I'm putty in his hands.

___________________________

Luke's POV

The lads were nonstop teasing Storm about her supposed 'combat boot addiction'. I always thought they suited her. No other shoe would do.

I could see her standing by the couch the other three were lounging on. I was currently standing against the wall, shamelessly checking her out. I've said this hundred of thousands of times, but the girl is drop dead gorgeous. It wasn't even just her physical appearance that made her so attractive. Have you ever met someone you thought was pretty good looking and their personality just made them look ten times better somehow? That's how it was with Storm.

No matter how many times I tried to look away it was useless, that dress was not helping me in any way shape or form. I decided to stop being such a creep and go over to her.

I chose to be the 'Casanova', as she calls it. I grabbed her by the waist mid-sentence and pulled her onto my lap. I smirked to myself, knowing the effect I had on her sometimes. I wasn't trying to be a cocky asshole like I usually am. Although, I can't help how smooth I am. It's a force of habit. If that makes any sense...

I could feel her tense a bit as she continued to converse with the guys. Calum smirked at me as I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her further onto my legs. I rested my chin on her shoulder, I could feel her breath hitch. Damn, what was this girl doing to me? I'm not really the type of guy to take a girl on a planned date. I don't take girls out for breakfast let alone bowling or to an aquarium. I can't get her out of my mind and it's driving me nuts.

I want her to be mine so badly, but I don't want to pressure her. Even the guys have told me that I've been changing! I can't screw this up.

___________________________

Storm's POV

"Ahem!" I heard Ashton clear his throat, we all turned to face him. "Calum, Michael I completely forgot that uh- that thing we need for the show tonight in the car. Come with me to get that thing."

They both looked at him, puzzled. Calum began to speak, "Ash, mate what the hell-" "THE THING COME ON GUYS I WILL SHOW YOU."

He said as he ushered them out of the room. As he was shoving them through the door he turned around and winked at me, then slamming the door.

I chuckled at Luke, "I think we've been set up Mr. Hemmings."

"It seems we have Ms. Hunt", he replied in equal laughter. "I don't mind though", he continued. "As much as I love the guys I like being alone with you."

He set the butterflies in my stomach wild once again as he began tracing shapes on my back with his long fingers. "Y-y-yeah I like being w-with you too."

He giggled, "Babe do I make you nervous?"

No sense in lying. "I mean you're the first guy I've ever been out on a date with. The first to ever call me beautiful. Well besides my dad but that doesn't really count. I get really anxious whenever you're around. Like good anxious though", I began to ramble.

"It's okay. Just tell me if I'm coming on too strong", he said. His lips were centimeters from my neck. I could feel myself melting at his touch. "O-okay."

One day I won't be this nervous around him.

Cal, Michael and Ashton didn't come back until it was time for them to go on.

"Good luck. I'll see you after the show right?" He nodded and turned to walk out. I followed him out the door and towards backstage. The crowd was roaring for them. He looked a little hesitant as the boys ran onto the stage.

"Luke. Luke are you okay?" I forced him to face me. "Yeah I'm fine. It's just this is the biggest crowd we've ever played."

I gave his hand a right squeeze. "You'll do great like you always do! Go out there and do what you love."

He turned to walk out onto the stage when I stopped him. "Wait! One more thing."

"What?"

I cupped his face and gave him a smooth kiss on the cheek. "Now you can go." I smirked at him.

He turned near red, but ran onto the stage with lots of energy and played a fantastic show.