6

"Guys this is Storm Hunt. She's from America. She's also a huge fan of us. I thought it would be nice to treat her to some real food instead of that nast cafeteria shit on her first day here."

"Woah you're from America, and you know us?" Micheal questioned. I nodded. "Yeah you guys are amazing." "Hmm our first American fan. This calls for celebration!" I hadn't had the slughtest clue as to what Ashton meant, but I began to grow tense. Calum could tell as he put his hand on my thigh to calm me down. My breath hitched in my throat and out of the corner of my eye I swear I saw Luke shooting death glares at Calum, which he ignored. "Don't worry babe, we're just going to get some Chinese food is all." I felt a bit better after that.

"So Storm, what state are you from?" Micheal questioned. "I'm from New York. Born and raised."

They all proceeded to ask me questions about living in the U.S and about my family and if I was sure that I wasn't confusing them with another band, which I answered delightfully. We pulled into the resteraunt parking lot and we all got out. I gravatated toward Luke since I knew him a bit better than the others.

I glanced up at him as we strode into the building. He was sort of beautiful. Not like the kind of attraction one would feel towards the hottest, most popular boy in school. This was more like just the way he spoke, the way he walked, of course his smile and his singing voice were a dead giveaway. He'd begun to notice my eyes trailing up and down his body. "Are you alright love? I haven't gotten anything on my face do I?" He asked, humor dripping in his tone. I felt my face heat up, and I could tell I was nearly glowing read, which was not common due to my olive toned complection. "No I was just ugh-" "Come on guys, we got a table!" Calum called, which I was thankful for. I don't know what would have come out of my mouth had we'd not been interupted.

We got to our booth, Luke and I on one side, Calum Ashton and Micheal on the other. "So Storm, was it? What brings you to Australia?" Luke piped in. I couldn't just say, well I tried off myself so my parents gave me to my aunt so she could put up with my depressed, crazy ass. "Um, well my parents always wanted me to do some studying abroad, so here I am." Nice save dumbass. They all seemed to have bought it. "I'm not feeling school today guys. Wanna skip the rest of the day?" Calum spoke up. The rest of the boys nodded in agreement. "What about you Stormy? Care to have a day with us?" Luke questioned, nudging my shoulder. He might've meant to nudge my arm, but my height compared to his was almost sad. "That school is pretty bleak. I just have to be back at the school by 4:30. My cousin is driving me home." They all cheered at my approval.

We soon ordered and our food was brought to the table. Our watiress, dressed in a skimpy mini skirt and low necklined top was eyeing Luke like he was a piece of meat. It had begun to piss my of the say the least. "Hey Luke, I think that waitress has her eye on you." Micheal cheered. Luke took a glance at her from across the room, her eyes were still glued on him. She shot him a girlish wink and wave. Skank. I thoguht to myself. Luke seemed anything but interested, directing his attention back to his food. "She's nothing special. Not my type anyways."

I couldn't contain the small smile creeping across my face at his remark about her. Ashton scoffed. "Have you got no eyes mate? She fucking hot! If you don't want her I'd be glad to take her off your hands." Luke chuckled, "Go right ahead lad. Something tells me you're her type." I finally spoke up. "Yeah he does have a pulse, and I'm guessing a dick. She'll love him." They all broke into fits of laughter. "I like this girl." Calum said, trying to contain his laughter. Luke glanced down at me and whispered, "Yeah, I do too."