11

Luke's POV

As we drove to the venue, I couldn't help but sneak glances at Storm. She looked fucking hot to say the least. I couldn't lie.

The girl had an amazing body. When I saw her ass in that skirt I nearly lost my mind. I know I'm a bit of a pig when it comes to girls, and Storm would be the type of girl I would fuck on a day to day basis. But now that I know her I have too much respect for her to even think about doing anything like that to her.

When we arrived at the venue we climbed out of the van and entered through the backstage door. We had all of our equipment set up already so all we have to do is go on a preform. We still had a good twenty minutes before we went on stage anyways

"So are you guys nervous?" I heard Storm ask once we sat down on the couch backstage.

"No not really. I mean we've played this venue a few times. So it's nothing we haven't seem before." Ashton answered pretty much for all of us. It was true. We hadn't played a show with more than 100 people, and even then it could be a bit nerve racking.

"So Storm a couple of friends of ours are throwing an after party when the show is over. Wanna come with us?" Calum questioned

She grew a skeptical look on her face as she thought about her answer. "I don't know guys. I'm not really a party person". Calum smirked at me before saying, "Oh but Luke really wants you to go.". It wasn't a total lie, but my face still went tomato red at the mention of me wanting to be with Storm at a party.

"I-I mean it'd be fun if you wanted to go." Nice save idiot.

She laughed a bit before agreeing to go.

Soon enough it was our cue to go on stage to preform. I could hear the crowd's roar.

"Break a leg guys!"

We all turned to Storm in confusion. "Storm. Why would we want to break our legs on stage? That's just idiotic"

She laughed hysterically. "It's an American thing. It's like saying good luck or hope you do good"

We were all still confused "Oh never mind! I'll see you guys after the show I'll be in the front row!"

I made a mental note to myself to be on my A-game knowing that she was going to be in the very front row