Author's Note

Hi everyone!

I'm writingrabbit6 and this is my first ever story on Wattpad! I decided I would fill you in on the story, so you have a clear idea of what it is about.

New girl Isla arrives at The Dumping Ground and much to Jody's despair she is her new roommate. While on holiday in Blackpool, Isla gets the nickname 'The Little Matchmaker' and decides to match Jody and Tyler together. They are obviously perfect for each other!

However, Isla soon realises that being The Little Matchmaker is harder than she first thought and she must heal the rift between Jody and Tyler.

So basically it is a Dumping Ground story featuring: Jody and Tyler (Jyler)

The story is set at the end of Series 6A, so it will include the new characters, Bird and Jay.

This story is set in the Summer Holidays, starting in early August and ending in the middle of August.

The storylines from Series 6A that I haven't included in this book are: Jody and Brandon's date storyline and that is because I feel that at the end of the last episode the storyline was incomplete, and I am looking forward to how they conclude it in Series 6B. So in this book, Brandon never asked Jody out on a date.

Also May-Li's pregnancy storyline. I just don't think May-Li being pregnant would fit well into my story. So in this book, May-Li is not pregnant.

I really hope you enjoy the story and feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think!

I will upload a new chapter every day until there are no more chapters left to publish.

From writingrabbit6 xxx