Chapters 34-36

Mike didn't know it yet, but he messed with the wrong girl. You start off on your bike toward the junkyard. Hopefully El was there too, you needed to tell her about Brenner at the doctors. You finally see the beat up cars ahead and you quickly hop off your bike.

(El) Y/n? Is that you?

El asks as you come into their view. Mike turns around and when he sees your face, worry flashes in his eyes.

(Mike) umm hey y/n.
(Mike) oh hey Mike, funny seeing you here.

Everybody looks at you with concern.

(El) what's wrong?

You ignore and continue to grill Mike.

(You) oh wait, you already saw me today, didn't you? I mean, that's what you told Will right?

El's concerned face disappears into confusion.

(El) Mike, what is she talking about?
(Mike) umm it's nothing El.
(You) Nothing?! You spreading lies about me is NOTHING? Making Will stop taking to me is NOTHING?
(Mike) Calm down y/n I just...
(You) No Mike! I won't calm down. I finally made some friends after I had to move all the way across the country back to my nightmare town and you go around ruining those friendships by spreading rumors about me! Now Will won't even talk to me because he thinks I skipped walking with him for Niles! And Dustin and Lucas think Im some horrible person who's going to hurt Will.
(Dustin) you're the one who was with Niles in the first place.
(You) well, you know that's the thing. I actually had a doctors appointment I had to go to and it's pretty important for El and I. The "doctor" was Brenner. But that's not even the topic of this conversation because of Mike.
(El) wait, what about Brenner.

You ignore her again, give Mike one last glare, and start walking away. All of a sudden, you feel a sharp pain in your ear, and you fall to the ground. Then, everything goes black.

After what feels like years of nothingness, you feel yourself being shaken and people talking around you.

(Max) y/n, are you okay?
(Dustin) what happened
(El) I don't know, she just blacked out.

You slowly regain consciousness and see the party gathered around you. As you sit up, you ear erupts in pain once again.

(You) owwww

You can't think straight about the fight that happened and even when Dustin picks you up off the ground, all you can think about is the pain.

(Max) What's wrong with her?
(You) it's my ear!!
(Dustin) what can we do?
(You) please make it stop!

You head is still throbbing from the pain, and you feel your self lose control of your powers.

(Dustin) Shit!!

Suddenly Dustin is no longer holding and you hit the ground with the loud thud.

(Lucas) Dustin!!
(Dustin) she burned me!

Dustin show his hands, which now have second degree burns on them.

(El) she's losing control of her powers! Look!

A sheet of ice forms under you body as you continue roll around on the ground.

(You) it hurts so bad!! Someone help me!
(Max) we can't!
(El) I can

Everyone looks at El confused.

(Mike) No El! That'll kill her!
(El) I have to try!! She's is pain!
(You) Just do something. Please, anything.
(El) ok, this will hurt, but only for a second. Mike, Dustin, I need you to hold y/n down.

Mike pins your arms away form your head and Dustin holds down you feet.

(El) y/n, Im sorry

Then, just like the first time, you feel a sharp pain in your head, and the world starts spinning. But just before you go completely unconscious, you hear something.

(Will) y/n? Y/n are you okay?

But before you can respond, you're out like a light. Suddenly, You wake up once again to people talking around you

(Mike) El, are you sure she's going to wake up?
(El) YES calm down she'll wake up.
(Max) what if you did more than you thought you did El? What if..
(El) Trust me! She's still breathing!
(You) please stop yelling at each other

You whisper and the whole room turns to you and goes quite. Then you hear somebody run to your side

(Will) y/n? Are you okay? I'm so sorry I got mad at you earlier. Mike explained everything, I'm so sorry I didn't believe you.

You try to turn to look at him but your back erupts in pain.

(You) ah! Shit!
(Will) are you okay? Is there anything I can get you.

But you don't get to answer his question before you follow up with your own.

(You) where the hell and I?

You look around confuse. You're laying on the couch of what seems like a small cabin.

(El) oh, we're in my house. Sorry about not telling you.

Suddenly, a mysterious man in a sheriffs uniform walks into the room and you start freaking out.

(You) you guys weren't supposed to tell anybody much less the authorities!
(Will) y/n it's okay, it's just El's adoptive dad, he won't hurt you
(Hopper) hi I'm Chief Jim Hopper.

He holds his hand out and you reluctantly shake it.

(Hopper) I'm going to help you figure out what's going on.

You give El a questioning look and she catches on

(El) Dont worry, he knows all about Brenner and the lab.

You let out a sigh of relief and go right into explaining to everybody what happened at the doctors appointment with Brenner and all about the pain in you ear.

(Will) what if Brenner put something in your ear? Maybe a tracking device
(You) maybe
(Will) let me check

Will walks over to you and you stand perfectly still as he looks into your ear. Then all of a sudden, you hear Will yell....
~
~
A/N: Almost caught up on everything I've already wrote, so soon I'll be updating every three days. Comments and Votes are greatly appreciated💕Stay strange my dudes
~Ashley