Chapters 40-42

El turns toward you, tears start running down her cheeks.

(El) it's Will, and he's with Brenner.

All you can do is stand there stunned. What are you supposed to do?

(Max) is he in the lab? Did Brenner kidnap him?
(El) I don't know, all I can see is...AHH

El collapses once again, but this time Max catches her.

(You) El! Did you see Will again?

However, after this vision El is full on sobbing and it takes her a while to calm down

(El) it's w-was Will, a-a-nd he w-was holding up a-a sign.....
(You) what did it say??
(El) it s-said if you and I d-didn't come to the lab b-by tomorrow m-morning, he would be k-killed.

El collapses back into sobs in Max's arm and you just stand there wondering. Why Will? Why whenever you start to find happiness does it always get ruined?

(Max) y/n?

Max whispers, breaking you out of your thoughts.

(You) umm, yah?
(Max) what are you going to do?
(You) honestly, I don't know.

You slump to floor and wrap yourself around Max and El. Suddenly, all three of you are jolted back into reality by the school bell ringing.

(You) We need to get the boys before third hour and figure out what to do
(El) I a-agree, let's g-go

You guys head out of the bathroom, and quickly run over to the boys lockers. When Mike see El's tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes, he immediately drops his stuff and runs over to her.

(Mike) El! El what's wrong?

He wraps her in a tight hug as Lucas and Dustin come over to see what's happening.

(Lucas) hey, what's all the commotion about.

The bell rings and everyone but the party clears out of the hallway. The boys look at you guys in confusion.

(Dustin) seriously, what's going on?

As you try to explain, the words get jumbled up and all that comes out is a loud sob, and suddenly you're crying in Max's arms once again.

(Max) it's Will..

Max's begins to explain

(Max) and he's been kidnapped by Brenner

Everyone looks at her shocked

(Lucas) no no no, you can't be serious
(Max) I am, El had another vision and we need to get to lab as soon as possible.
(Mike) well, lets get going.

He helps El to her feet and you guys run out of school, grab your bikes, and start riding into the woods. You don't stop until you reach the tall barbed wire fence on the perimeter of the Lab's property.

(Dustin)  I know we came around the back to avoid being seen, but how the hell are we going to get in?
(You) trust me, I have a plan

Dustin shrugs and steps out of the way. You focus on the barbed wire and concentrate on your ice powers. In less than five seconds the spikes are frozen over and climbable.

(You) let's go.

One by one, the party climbs up and over the fence until you all land safely on the other side.

(El) I know the way back in, follow me.

With El in the lead, you walk around the edge to find a set double doors and to your surprise, they were unlocked.

(El) okay, In my vision, Will was in the same room as when Brenner kidnapped me and y/n. (Mike) do you think he is still there?
(You) Probably not. I think that's exactly where  Brenner wants to go, since he had Will hold up the ransom sign just for El to see in her vision. He probably moved Will already
(Lucas) and going back to that room would probably be a trap...
(El) then we need to go somewhere else. Maybe we should g-
(???) HEY!!!

You all spin around to find the source of the yell. You heart sinks when you see four guards running down the hallway towards you.

(Dustin) shit shit shit shit
(El) don't worry, I got this

El pushes her way towards the front of the group. As she pulls her arm out towards the guards, they stop running and fall dead to the floor.

(You) not matter how many times you do that, it will always amaze me

You smile at El and she returns the gesture.

(El) hopefully they didn't call for back up, but for right now, we have to figure where we want to go.
(You) there was no more rooms down the hallway with the room you saw Will in, so let's go the other way.

Everyone agrees and you start down the mysterious hallway. Luckily, it never forked off into multiple directions, so you just kept on walking, taking the occasional left or right. You walk past a couple signs near some doors, and one in particular catches your eye.

(You) look guys! The signs says prisoners and the other says test subjects.
(Mike) Will must be in the prisoner one, since he doesn't have powers.

Everyone agrees and you start towards the door. However, when you pull on it it won't budge.

(You) damn it, it's locked
(El) move out of the way

Yuh step aside and you hear a slight click form the others side. This time when you pull it opens with ease.

(You) thanks El
(El) no problem, now let's go find Will

The narrow hallway is about four feet wide and six feet tall. You and the party walk quickly and quietly down it, but soon the silence is broken.

(You) Owww! Shit! My knee!

You yell and collapse to the ground.

A/N: Please don't hate me Will will get a break soon! Also please remember comments and votes are greatly appreciated💕