Chapter 46-48

Sudden, both you and Will Yelp out in pain and fall back towards the floor. El helps you back to your feet as Mike helps Will.

(El) What is that about?
(You) I, I don't know. It just felt like somebody hit me.
(Brenner) enough chitchat, we have to go.

You look over at Will rubbing his head. Why did your head hurt when you didn't even get hit. And why was it the exact time Will got hit?

(Your guard) move it

You are pulled out of your thought by a nudge forward from your guard. You continue walking when you get a weird sensation in your head.

***HELLO? ARE YOU GETTING THIS?**

A sentence flashes through your mind, but not like a thought. Almost as if someone was talking to you.

*** I KNOW THIS IS WEIRD,
JUST TRUST ME***

There it was again. You look over at El, and she has her brows furrowed as she stares at her shoes.

***LOOK OVER AT YOUR FRIEND,
SHE IS GETTING THIS TOO***

You quick glance over at El just as you catch her turning her head towards you. You give her a WTH look, but she just shrugs.

***OKAY, NOW THAT YOU KNOW IM NOT YOUR IMAGINATION, I
NEED YOU TO TRUST ME***

You look over at El and she nods.

***IM GOING TO HELP US ESCAPE, BE READY FOR MY INSTRUCTIONS***

With that, the voice leaves your head and you continue walking down the hallway. Finally you come to a stop in front of a pair of double doors.

(Brenner) Now, Eleven and Ten, you will come with me. The boys will be escorted to their front row seats of the experiment.

He gives you an evil smile, and pulls the huge doors slowly open. However, everyone's jaw drops when he comes face to face with a tall brunette girl with a gun in her hand.

BANG BANG BANG

Before you know it, all four guards are gunned down.

(Brenner) What the hell! Stop this right this...
(Girl) No. I've been wanting to do this since the day I first met you. Say goodbye to your little test subject you son of a bitch.

Before Brenner can respond, the girl aims and fires, sending a bullet right through Brenner's head. He falls to the ground and she turns to you. You and El exchange awed looks as the girl stands proudly.

(Girl) hey guys, I'm Savannah, and I just saved all your butts, so you owe me.

She walks past you and El towards Mike and Will.

(Savannah) let me see you cuffs

The boys hold out their hands and Savanah cuts them off with a pair of pliers.

(Savannah) okay, lets bounce.

She continues the hallway and you all follow in a trance. You get to the doors when Savannah turns around abruptly.

(Savannah) So, are you guys going to just no say anything? What are your names?
(You) sorry. I'm y/n, and this is El, Mike, and Will

You point to your friends and she nods.

(Savannah) and your numbers?
(El) what?
(Savannah) your number

She points to the 007 tattooed on her wrist

(El) oh, Im eleven and she's ten. The boys don't have numbers.
(Savannah) okay, cool.

She starts through doors and opens them outside.

(Savannah) ahh, the fresh air. It's been days.

She takes a deep breath in and stands with her hands on her hips.

(Savannah) nature really is Beautiful isn't it?
(You) yah, I guess it...

Suddenly, you're interrupted by a scream.

(Max) EL! Y/N!

You're turn around towards the sound to see Max barreling towards you, followed by Dustin and Lucas.

(Dustin) Will! Mike!

When they reach you, you all get in one big group hug

(Lucas) Im so glad you guys made it out okay.

After a few seconds of hugging, Savannah clears her through loudly.

(Lucas) wait, who's this chick?
(El) This is Savanah. She killed Brenner and helped us escape the lab. Savannah, this is Dustin Lucas and Max.
(Dustin) cool! What's your power?

Savanah gives a small smirk before concentrating.

***THIS, THIS IS MY POWER***

The sentence flashes through your mind.

(Dustin) holy shit
(Savannah) thank you

She smile at Dustin. Suddenly her face turns pale and she turns towards Lucas

(Savanah) Wierdo #3? Why would you call me that.
(Lucas) I-I, didn't say that.

Savanah looks like she's holding back tears.

(Savanah) but, I know you thought it.

Savanah turns around and takes off through the woods.

(Max) LUCAS!Why would you think that? (Lucas) I didn't know she could read minds too!

You sigh and run after Savanah. After a few minutes of searching you find her sitting with her back against a tree sniffling.

(You) Savannah, Im so sorry, Lucas didn't mean it.
(Savannah) It just really got to me. All my life people resented me because I was weird and I heard every single one of their mean thoughts. Then, I find you and El and i know I've only know you for 30 minutes but I feel like we have a connection.
(You) We do, trust me. Lucas has always been weird around new people, he will get over it. I really like you a lot and I really want to be friends.
(Savanah) thanks

You help her to her feet and start to walk back with the group.

A/N: Soooo... what do you think of Savannah? Hopefully you enjoy the new badass party member💕. Also, Brenner is 1000000% dead so now you can rest easy.