Chapters 10-12

You start by taking the water that's running from the faucet and form it into numbers in the air. You form them into 010. As soon as everybody gets a good look you explode the numbers into snowflakes. You then take fire and hold it out in your palm calmly, all the while return the water to the sink. You let the flame grow in your hand and use wind to clear a path from you to the empty fire place. You throw the flame at the fire.

(Dustin) WTF

You extinguish the flame in your hand and look at the group and wipe the blood from under your nose.

(You) ok, I'm done

El runs up and gives you a hug and you hug her back

(Will) you came from the lab too, didn't you?

You give a short nod and pull up your sleeve, revealing the 010.

(Will) y/n, oh my god I'm so sorry

He hugs you and something inside feels jittery. Like you just swallowed a butterfly. Were you falling for Will? No, not possible.

(You) I'm ready to hear what happens with El
(El) okay, let's start

They told you everything. From Will in the Upside Down to the Demagorgon and the Mind Flayer. Then El brought up the lab.

(El) I escaped from the lab the night I opened the gate and Will went missing. Brenner has been searching for me ever since.
(You) I knew that name sounded familiar! He's Papa, isn't he?

El gave a sad nod

(Max) but I thought he was dead
(El) that's what I haven't told you guys, I'm getting dreams of him, I know he's out there
(You) maybe with me, we can kill him once and for all.
(El) maybe, but he has other kids, I've seen them
(Mike) what? And you haven't told me?
(El) Im sorry mike, I've just been so scared to. There's 8 others like me and y/n, and he still has them.
(You) can you find them? In the void?
(El) maybe, but before that, we need to train, both of us. We have to be prepared.
(Lucas) let's go down to the junkyard, nobody will see us there
(El) perfect, let's go

You all quickly bike over to the junk yard and throw your stuff down.

(You) before I do anything, I want to see El's powers
(El) ok, let's do this

El takes a deep breathe and holds her hand out to a crushed car. The car slowly starts to shake and the old rusted metal groaned. Slowly the car starts to slide toward El. You can see the blood start coming out of El's nose, but she doesn't stop until the car is in front of her.

(You) Woah
(Dustin) isn't it awesome?
(You) yah it's pretty cool

El smiles and wipes her nose

(El) if we're going to find Brenner, we have to be prepared. Y/n and I will build up our strength. Everybody, build some weapons or something
(Mike, Dustin, Max, & Lucas) got it

They walk away leaving you and El alone

(You) how exactly do I build up my strength? My powers are mostly just pretty.
(El) don't worry I'll teach you. It's really easy once you get the hang of it. All you have to do is think of something's that drives you. Whether is makes you mad, happy or sad, just let the emotions consume you.
(You) ok, that kind of makes sense. But how do I make my powers a weapon.
(El) what exactly are you powers. Describe them without using visuals
(You) I'm pretty sure they're just the elements. Water, Fire, Wind, and Ice. Every once and awhile I can conjure up earth but it's really hard.
(El) but you have good control of the other elements?
(You) yah I think so
(El) ok, we'll work on Earth then.
(You) how do I make Earth a weapon?
(El) maybe tie things up with vines to hold them. Then whatever else we need can probably be done with the other elements (You) ok, that makes sense
(El) ok, so to practice I want you to wrap the vines around that car I just moved
(You) got it

You focus on the car and try to think of something that's makes you mad, all the while imagining vines coming out of your hands. All of a sudden, your hands sprout stems, almost like you're growing a plat in the palm of your hand

(El) you're doing it! Keep going!

You look at the newly sprouted plants in you hands. You try to conjure up your emotions, but you can't anymore.

(You) that's all I can do
(El) dig deeper. There's always something inside you, you just have to find it.

You try and you try, but almost nothing works

(You) I cant!!

El sighs, but then her face lights up with an idea.

(El) I guess you'll never be able to take down Brenner, you'll never be able to rescue the rest of his poor test subjects, innocent kids just like you and I

At the mention of the lab and Brenner, something sparks inside you. You think about how your Mom lied to you about what happened to you in the lab. How the first 7 years of your life was stolen from you. How your "mom" probably isn't your really mom, and your real mom is probably dead due to Dr Brenner. Brenner. You focus on him and all the harm he has caused you all your life. Everything he took from you for his own greedy purposes. The vines start to slowly grown and spread toward the car. You build up your frustrations, forcing the vines to grow faster.

(El) y/n slow down a bit you don't want to hurt yourself

You don't register El's voice and you keep forcing the vines out. Farther and farther they stretch until they come in contact will the old rusty car. You imagine the vines wrapping around the car, like a snake wraps around it's prey. Your mind is spinning as you pull up every terrible memory and force it into your powers. As the vines tighten their hold on the car, you start to scream and lift the car up.

(El) y/n! Y/n! Stop you're going to get hurt

You don't stop, you lift the car farther into the air.

(El) y/n stop!

All of a sudden you feel a sharp pain inside your head and body. You drop the car and retreat the vines. As you look over at El, her nose is bleeding. Then everything the world starts spinning and everything goes black....