Only Me

10 years old ...

I was gonna be a preteen soon. 

My birthday December 27th.

Only a month away and I needed to find a way to get out of this hell hole. 

My mom started becoming more aggressive after having my baby sister. 

Lyla. 

I swear she might look adorable but don't let her looks fool you. Cause really she is just a crying brat! 

I mean honestly I've always wanted a baby sister but instead a got a little annoying brother when I was 5. 

And now five years later I get a baby sister! Finally I was so happy at first but I regret everything I've said. 

She just cries and cries and I can't sleep at night! I have to wake up 6:00 or 6:30 in the morning because mom has work at 7:30 and I have to be at school at 8:15! 

And I need my sleep! But I can't get my sleep if there's a baby crying 24/7!!!

I smashed the pillow against my face waiting for the crying to end. 

"Shut up. Shut up. SHUT UP!" I screamed into my pillow. 

"God why I wish I was the only child." I sighed. 

Things would've gone way smoother that way and mom would've probably been less abusive. 

I mean I doubt it but I'm pretty sure that she would become less aggressive. 

But, I'm serious this time. 

I couldn't let her keep ruining my life. 

She has been doing this for a straight up 3 years now and it's about to be 4 years. 

What she has been doing to me has been a joke and she needs to stop because It's not okay. 

It's not okay to be abusive and let your anger out on your daughter. 

That's basically illegal right there and I wished so much that I could call the police. 

Have someone to talk to about this. Because, this is just ridicoulous. I mean..who am I going to talk to?!

My dad?! No. He's to busy in Kansas with his new wife and has other important things to to then rather help me. 

My grandparents?? Tried. They tried. Talking to my mom but she never listens to them. 

My uncles and aunties? That's a huge no. They already agree with my mom about my punishments so what's the point?

My friends? 

Wait, what friends?

Exactly. Right there. 

I have no one to talk to. 

No adult to run to or depend on. 

Because, at that point I knew that only way that I could get threw this was to do it myself. 

Me and only me. 

Cause now...I have no one. 

But myself.