Hide

*Riley POV*

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I stirred in my sleep as I heard the knocking get louder and louder by each second. 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I groaned as I was about to get up and head to check who was at the door until Karoline got out of bed herself and headed straight to it. 

"Who the heck would be knocking on our door this early?" She mumbled still half asleep as she dragged herself downstairs to the front door. 

---------------

*Karoline POV*

I went down my stairs clearly annoyed that someone would be up at this time. 

I checked my watch before looking through the peephole. 

It was 4:43 am.

"You've got to be kidding me," I mumbled as I rolled my eyes while peeking through the peephole.

My eyes widen as I saw no other than Riley's mom outside our door. 

But for some reason, she looked almost...

Murderous?

But why the hell would she-

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Oh crap. 

Should I open the door? 

I hesitated before opening it anyway knowing that I probably just had made a mistake. But...

Heck, she could've been here to make sure Riley was alright. 

But I was wrong.

"WHERE. IS. SHE?"

I just stood there looking up at the women who had some kind of sharp object glisten in her hand with rage in her eyes.

Wait... maybe a knife?

Holy-

"WHERE. IS. SHE?!" She interrupted my thoughts as she tried coming into the house, but I blocked her even though she was way taller than I was. 

"Um, who?" I played. 

"RILEY." 

I gulped, but before I could answer, I was pulled inside the house as the door slammed shut in the woman's face. 

I turned around startled at the sudden action and saw Riley myself as she ran towards the door and locked it double checking to make sure. 

"You seriously need to get more locks on that thing." She huffed as she tried to catch her breath. 

"Well, that 'thing' is my door!" I said still startled at what had just happened. 

*BANG BANG*

-----------------

*3rd POV*

Christina was now going insane as she banged and banged the door with her fists.

"OPEN UP! NOW." She screeched. 

In the house, Riley and Karoline were staring at the door in horror. 

Then Karoline's mom all of sudden came into the room with her robe on and eyelids half hodded.  

"What the hell is going on here." She asked as she rubbed her eyes.