Tears

A/N: Plz, comment and vote! I really enjoy my readers leaving comments in my story's.THANK YOU!

-----------------------

"You asked for it." My mom sneered as she was about to sink her knife into Lupe's throat. 

But that's when I screamed 'Stop' and Karoline yelled 'No'.

The knife was against her neck but not in. 

I closed my eyes before opening them back again as tears started to form. 

"I-I" I stuttered before biting my lip. 

"You what baby?"

Inside I was cringing now doubt at the word 'baby as it just seemed to roll of her tongue but I shook off the feeling since there was too much pain for me to control. 

"I-I'll come back home." 

As I gave in Karoline gasped as her mom shook her head. 

"Wait NO!" Karoline started too sob as she held onto my arm not wanting to let go. 

"No, Riley you can't go back with this woman." Lupe croaked out before she fell to the floor. 

I looked at my mother as I saw a wicked grin formed on her face. 

"What a wise decision." 

"NO!" Karoline yelled as she held onto me tighter. 

Tears were already streaming down my face as I looked at Karoline before shaking my head. 

"I'm sorry Karoline," I whispered as I succeeded to get her off me. 

"No.." She sobbed as my mom came up to me and dragged me out of Karoline's house with a massive grip. 

Probably leaving another bruise I would have to deal with later. 

"We're going home." My mom stated as she threw me into the back seat of her car. 

I looked down with tears falling into my lap as I bit my lip trying to muffle the sounds of my hiccups. 

"Right when we get home I'll be sure to punish you." 

I shut my eyes and covered my ears not wanting any more of this. 

"And you'll get what you really deserve." 

As I was silently crying I looked out the window and saw no one other then Karoline sobbing on her porch with her head in her knees and her mom still laying on the floor in the inside of their house. 

"I'm sorry Karoline," I whispered again. 

I'm so sorry.