13 | GLARING AT JEREMY

HUMMING could be heard in kitchen of the Mikaelson mansion where Margo was making some coffee for herself. Kol went out to feed while she showered and got dressed. She was on her way to go and help out at the school for the decade dance. Rebekah asked to apologize on her behalf; she wouldn't be able to make it today to help but she will be attending the dance. At her news, Margo mentally sent up a prayer at however was out there listening because she knew that Caroline would take over and by the time Rebekah returned, she would no longer have a place on the committee. This was also one of the reasons why the human girl decided to write her name up for decorating and not for the Head of the Committee. People took these things was to seriously.

"Hello, love." An familiar accented voice greeted from behind her. She turned and discovered that Kol was a lot closer than she thought.

"Morning." She greeted shyly, looking up at him with a smile on her lips. The Original barely resisted the urge to lean down and capture her lips with his own.

"Where are we going?" He asked, trying to get his thoughts away from her rosy coloured lips, and gesturing to her clothes.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm going to help out at the school to get the gym ready for the dance." She answered him, turning back around and picking up her coffee, needing the caffeine badly. She didn't get nearly enough sleep with waiting up for Kol and all that.

"Can I come, too?" The Mikaelson asked, catching his mate of guard as she turned back around. She pursed her lips, and looked down. "If you don't want me to, that's fine." Kol added on when he saw her reaction.

She looked up, wide-eyed. "N-no, it's not that. I want you to." She assured him, that wasn't what she thought at all. She sighed, placed her coffee on the countertop behind her and took a deep breath to start again, looking down and fumbling with her fingers, "I just thought you'd have something better to do."

Realisation flashed through Kol's eyes as he put the pieces together. Margo still didn't realize that she's the most important thing in his life - not even after he told her that they're soulmates. He smiled gently as he realised that just how unselfish his mate really is and how incredibly lucky he is to have found her. "What could possibly be better than spending time with my soulmate?"

Margo's cheeks was a bright red as her head snapped up, sparkling blue eyes connecting with dark chocolate coloured ones. Kol took a step forward as did the human girl, only to have her back hit the counter. Her heart started beating like she just finished a marathon as she realised she was trapped between Kol and the countertop. He placed his hands on each side of her, locking her in so that she couldn't run, not that she would to begin with.

Kol licked his lips in anticipation, looking into Margo's eyes for permission exactly like he'd done the night before. And just like last night, she gave him a nod.

Nervously, Kol placed his lips on hers slowly and softly, giving her time to pull away and when she didn't, he pressed their lips together with a little more force. She kissed him back just as hard as he did with her. She trailed her hands up his chest - making him shiver - and circled them around his neck. In return, he moved his hands from the counter and placed them on her waist, from there he circled them around her waist, moving them up and down her back. Everywhere his hands touched, it felt like her skin was on fire and as the continued to kiss, it felt like there was a fire that was burning in them - coursing through their veins. Her head spinned and if Kol's hands weren't around her waist, she is sure her knees would have given in. Passion, desire and love swirling in their kiss and in the electric bubble around them.