7 | KICK SOME ASS

WHEN MARGO DONOVAN WOKE UP AGAIN, IT WAS TO SHOUTING. With her vampire hearing she easily figured out that it was her soulmate and her best friend. Tiredly rolling her eyes, Margo got out of bed. Noticing that she was in one of Kol's shirts as she walked passed the mirror on the door of the closet door, the memories of the previous night flashed through her brain - skin against skin, breathy moans and deep groans, hot kisses and unimaginable pleasure - and her cheeks flushed hotly.

Unable to stop the wide smile that spread across her lips, Margo skipped into the ensuite and started her morning routine. She didn't listen in on Kol and Klaus' screaming match - it was rude and intrusive and the blonde had never been one for eavesdropping, even if she knows for certain neither of them will mind if she did. Besides, if she really wanted to know, she could just ask them.

Warm water was cascading down her back when Margo noticed that the shouting from downstairs suddenly came to a screeching halt. She laughed lightly - they probably noticed that she was awake and didn't want to her to hear them arguing. Margo then snorted to herself - to late for that.

Walking out of the ensuite with a light purple towel wrapped tightly around her body, Margo came to a screeching halt when she saw her soulmate lounging on their bed - dressed only in a flannel pajama pants, chest bare. A wide smirk spread on his face and he made a big show of looking her up and down appreciatively before letting out a slow wolf whistle.

"Kol!" Margo gasped scoldingly, gripping the towel tigher instinctively. Her heart began to thunder in her chest underneath his gaze. "Get out!" She ordered, waving a hand in the direction of the door.

A cheeky smirk spread on his lips. "I've already seen it all, love."

"That's doesn't matter." The blonde snapped at him, cheeks flaming worse than it's ever had when he gave her a pointed look. Warmth pooled in her belly as she saw his eyes darken, a familiar fire starting to burn in them. She cleared her throat and shook her head in an effort to compose herself. Miraculously, it worked. "It's called having manners, you know?"

The cheeky smirk widened, "I'm afraid Esther's lessons on manners and socially accepting behaviour went in the one ear and out the other when it came to me."

"Why am I not even a little surprised?" Margo grumbled to herself, eyes darting all around the room as she avoided looking at Kol.

The look on Kol's face faltered and all traces of cheekiness vanished. He gave her serious look, "Do you really want me to leave? I know that I'm joking around, but if I'm really making you uncomfortable, I'll leave."

At his honest words and sincere expression, Margo felt love and affection rush through her chest with a force that left her a little breathless. She thought over his words. No, Margo wasn't uncomfortable with Kol's presence. She was just shy. A frown pulled at her brows at that thought. What did she have to be shy about? She loves Kol and he loves her. They've already been as close as they could physically be and seen everything there is to see about each other.

"No." Margo answered eventually. Kol's eyes widened in shock - he was really expecting her to ask him to go. Not that he would have been hurt by that, he knows how innocent and pure Margo's heart and soul is.

The blonde gave him a wicked grin that contradicted the innocent picture he has of her and sent all of his blood rushing south. "What? You've already seen it all." Then in a bold move with confidence that came from remembering the sounds she pulled from Kol the previous night, Margo dropped her towel before spinning around slowly and walking into the walk-in closet with swaying hips.