0.7

I sat down on the bleacher's next to Evie, taking my jacket off as the sun was beating down on us, I made sure the bandana was tightened on my wrist before turning to Evie – I saw her gaze quickly flicker from my wrist to my face, a sad smile on her face.
"So what's this game called again?" I asked confused as I stared at the complicated looking field, Evie quickly regained her bubbly personality.
"The fairy Godmother said Tourney I think, but I've never heard of it."
"It sounds... interesting?"
"Not interesting enough to join in?" I laughed slightly.
"Seriously, Eve, you know I don't do sports, let alone team sports." She nodded in agreement, I glanced over at the field as heard someone shout.
"Get out of the kill zone!" I turned to Evie with wide eyes.
"Did he just say-?"
"I'm almost certain he did, this will not end well."

Then the game began as the coach blew the whistle, this caused Jay to start running into everyone to get the ball, even people on his team. I turned to Evie with a worried look, surprisingly enough she had the exact same look on her face and we both turned back to the pitch to see Jay enter the kill zone. One of the players started firing objects at Jay and I stood up abruptly, worried that one of them was going to hit him but he just flipped out of the way of all of them, I never should have doubted him. I smiled and clapped as I shouted.
"Woo! Go Jay!" Evie pulled on my arm to get me to sit back down but recoiled quickly from the touch. I turned to face her and she was holding her hand with a pained expression on her face.
"Evie?" I said worriedly as I reached out to touch her but she flinched away.
"What happened, what's wrong?" I ask sitting down next to her, she opened up the palm of her hand as a tear fell down her cheek.
"Your skin, i-it burned me."
"Evie, I am so so sorry." I said as I looked at her hand, it was bright red and already starting to scar, I can't believe I burned her, I would never hurt Evie on purpose, and there I go and fuck everything up.
"It's okay, Aid, don't worry about it, okay?"
"Yea. Yea, okay. Let's go find Mal, see if she can fix it?"
"Yea, let's go." I put my Jacket back on and picked up mine and Evie's bags as we headed back towards the school.