0.3

As I stepped out of the car I mentally rolled my eyes at the people there to meet us, I leaned over and whispered to Mal.
"Maybe I was wrong."
"Just a little bit." Then Carlos and Jay fell out of the car behind us fighting over something before Mal intervened.
"Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience." I pulled whatever it was Carlos and Jay were fighting over out of their hands and threw it back into the car.
"Why couldn't I have had it, I am your favourite aren't I?" Jay asked, hand holding into my wrist.
"Wait, he's your favourite?" Carlos looked at me disappointed as I pulled my hand away from Jay's grip.
"I don't have a favourite, just chill guys, okay?" They both nod as we turn around to face the group of people watching us.

"Hello, foxy. The name's Jay." And straight in with the flirting, typical. I feel my smile drop, I'm already not liking Auradon.

"Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress." Just who we needed, a small smile tugged at my lips.
"The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?"
"Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it." Everyone here seems so happy, it's weird to see, it kinda feels, I don't know, wrong? For people to be this happy and smiley.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile. And sparkling wand."
"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future." I nodded my head, she is definitely too happy for it to be normal.

Then some attractive guy stepped forward.
"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben."
"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king." Some girl butted in, I have a feeling I won't like her, she seems a bit full of herself. But I guess getting the perfect life handed to you does that.
"You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." Evie, right in there with the flirting. I doubt a guy from here would ever be caught dead with a girl from the isle; I don't know what she thinks will happen. But if anything Evie deserves a prince to sweep her off her feet.
"The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you." Okay, yup, I don't like her. It's official.

"This is Audrey."
"Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?" Really? Ugh. Ben seems like a nice guy, why doesn't he go out with another nice person, like, I don't know, Evie? Evie deserves a nice guy, prince or not.

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews."

"It is so, so, so good to finally me... meet you all." I smirked slightly as Ben stared at Mal as he shook her hand. Or maybe Mal and Ben would make a cute couple.

"This is a momentous occasion," He shakes my hand and I smile at him.
"And one that I hope will go down in history... Is that chocolate? As the day our two peoples began to heal."

"Or the day you showed five peoples where the bathrooms are."
"A little bit over the top?" I nod my head as I mutter.
"Just a bit."

"A little more than a little bit."
"Well, so much for my first impression."

"Hey!" Ugh, she's speaking again.
"You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you?" I went to step towards her before she said something about my family she would regret but Jay put his arm in front of me and shook his head. I guess it would have been a sucky start to the uniting nation's thing if I started an argument within the first hour.

"Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping..."
"Beauty! Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening." You go Mal, I guess having Maleficent as a mother has some good points to it.
"Water under the bridge."
"Totes!" Mal and Audrey stared at each other for a while before Ben interrupted. We were took on a tour and shown to our rooms by some guy called Doug.