1.0

"Yo-ho-ho!"Jay shouted as he entered the dorm, smiling. He'd been trying out for the Tourney team and he'd obviously made it on – its not unsurprising he does have the right physique although he definitely lacks the ability for teamwork. But, still, I love him.

"Hey!" Carlos shouted in response. He walked over to Evie's bed and sat next to me, hugging me tightly.
"I see you made the team." I said smiling at him, he kissed me quickly as he replied.
"Did you ever have any doubt?" I shook my head slightly, grinning.
"I'm going to choose not to answer that question." This caused Jay to pout and walk over to Mal's bed.

"So, did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?" He asked Mal coolly, maybe that wasn't the best question to ask.
"Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book if I hadn't completely struck out?" She spat back at Jay. Damn, sis.
"Oh, someone's in a bad mood."
"Yea, sis chill out." I said in response, why was she getting so worked up about it.
"My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down!" She shouted back at me.
"So what, Mal! She doesn't give a shit about us, why are you always trying so hard to please her?!" I shouted back, exasperated, how did she still see that monster as her mom? She never did anything for her, for either of us, so why does Mal still hold onto her, why does she let our mother use her. I stood up from the bed I was sat on.
"You don't know what it's like to be her daughter."
"No, I know what it's like to be her son. And I know what it's like to be tossed aside by her, she threw me away to hell as a child so there's no way I'm lifting a finger to help her, and neither should you." I said spitefully to Mal, I hated my mother for what she did to me. For making me live with him my entire childhood, she only let me live with her because I begged and I cried, I was so broken that I didn't see she was just the same as him. I may have been safer living with her but she was still a villain and she still tried to use me, but I figured out her motives early on. I'm just so annoyed that Mal is taking so long to see the truth about her. I walked out of the room and slammed the door behind me.

Ipassed Ben in the corridor and he spoke to me.
"Hey, Aidan, you okay?"
"I'm fine, Ben." I tried to walk off but heput his and on my arm to stop me.
"Woah, you're burning up, maybe youshould see the nurse?"
"What I need is to be alone, but thanks." I say before brushing past him and walking out of the building.