Chapter 41

We soon get our food and eat it happily. I look up at Kacchan after I finished.

"Wanna get going?" I ask. He nods and pays for the meal. We then begin walking back to my house. I held his hand and smiled at him every time he looked over at me. I walked closer to him as the Sun began to set. 

Watching the Sun set reminded me of the beach. I hope Kacchan and I can go back to the beach soon. I soon start to blush when I think about the stuff that happened. 

"Are you not feeling okay?" Kacchan asks me, placing a hand on my forehead.

"Yeah, perfect!" I insist. He just nods as I pray for my blush to leave. Kacchan laughs. 

"What?" I yell at him. 

"Your blush has grown." he said I try to cover my face with my other hand. 

"What're you thinking about?" he asks hitting my shoulder with his own.

"NOTHING!" I yell. Kacchan just starts laughing. He stares at me from the side. I keep thinking.

"Just, stuff." I spit out.

"What kinda stuff?" he asks. 

"Stuff." I just say and speed up my walk. Pulling a laughing Kacchan behind me. He laughs louder and I start running. 

"STUFF!!" I yell as Kacchan gets dragged behind me. Soon we had managed to run back to my house. Kacchan was still laughing slightly. My red face was now from running. 

"Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow, Deku." Kacchan then bends down and kisses my cheek. 

"Goodnight." I smile at him before he walks away with a wave. 

Kacchan P.O.V.

I waved and starting walking to my house. On my way home I pass by a park. 

In the park was two kids, one was beating up the other. The kid beating the other kid was on the bigger side. But other than that what made me stop was his giant red wings. 

It was that other kid form elementary.

The one that would help me beat up other kids. 

Toruu (A/N random name deal w/ it)

"Oi!" I yell. Toruu turns around. He drops the kid when he sees me. The kid runs away quickly. Toruu runs over to me.

"Katsuki Bakugo! It's been too long!" he stops in front of me. I nod. He comes over and pats my shoulder. I basically brush it off. 

"So I hear you're going to UA, right?" 

"Yep." I nod. 

"That's cool what's it like?" he asks.

"Pretty good I guess." I love UA. 

He laughs and nods, "We should hang out sometime."

"I'd rather not." I say right away. He looks at me offended. 

"Why not, old buddies right?" he hits my shoulder again. I just glance at it. 

"Well beating up kids together didn't make us buddies." 

"Come on, beating up that Izuku dude was fun right?!" 

I place my hand on his shoulder. He stares at it as it begins to smoke.

"No." I say sternly, I shove him to the ground with my one hand. I didn't need a reminder that I hurt my amazing boyfriend. 

"What the Hell dude?!" he yells up at me. I just glare down at him. 

"I don't exactly want to talk about that." Toruu jumps up and swings and arm at me. I grab him forearm and pull him past me, making him fall into the ground. I look down and see him with a bleeding elbow from the fall. 

"Bad to see you again." with that I went back to walking home, walking right past the angry kid. He didn't make a move against me again.  I pull out my phone. 

Goodnight I love you 

I text that to Deku. I smile slightly when he responds right away.

I love you tooooo 0w0

 I put my phone back in my pocket and continue walking. A smile now on my face, I love how one small text made me this happy. Deku makes me so happy. I wish I could've realized that easier. I know I can't change the past.

But hopefully I can make the future with him amazing.